MR. EXPERT

The alarm clock suddenly started to dance on the side table but was stopped after some seconds by his hand which he moved out from his duvet.

It was 9:00 am when he got up but this was also a lazy morning for him as all the Sunday mornings are. He took a long shower first and then went downstairs where his nani was sitting in front of tv screen. He kissed her forehead first and then had the cheese sandwich and juice resting on the dining table and left for the gym.

As it is sunday, it is also the gym day. He came out of his house, sat in his white car, which he rarely use, and headed towards the gym After two and a half hour of work out, he came out of the gym and when he was about to sit in his car, a voice halted his steps.

"Arey!!What a surprise!! Mahir tum yahan!!"
He turned around and bucked up seeing his face, just when both had a small bro hug.  "Yasir tm London se kb aaye?" He was really excited to see Yasir after almost 3 long years or maybe more.

It was their second meeting but still they were good friend yet not that informal. They met first time at the marriage venue of Rashmi and Aditya as Yasir is Rashmi's younger brother.
"Bs last week hi Dehli aaya hon office ki wajah se kuch zaroori kaam tha tou bus us hi k liye ja rha tha aur tm se mulaqaat hogyi..Aur tum btao kia chal rha hai?" He asked cheerfully.
"Mein tou bs studies mei busy hon." Mahir replied casually.

"Akele rehte ho yahan?"
"Nhi yahan meri Nani ka ghar hai, mein un hi k saath rehta hon..Tu chal na mere saath mere ghar Nani se milwaata hon tmhe, khush hojayein gi tm se mil ke" he offered him sweetly but he declined saying he is going somewhere else for his office work.
*****
The mouthwatering smell of delicious food was diffusing all over the Sharma House.
"Nashta ready hai!" She said while serving the food on the dining table.
Listening to their daughter's call Mr. and Mrs. Sharma went to the dining table and sat on their respective chairs.

"Kia bnaya hai hmari beti ne aaj?" Ankit Sharma asked cheerfully.
"Bewaqoof!" Jiya's entry as usual made everyone laugh.
"Woh tou tmhri special dish hai mein kese bna skti hon" Bela fired back.
"Acha Acha bs meri pyari princesses ab nashta kr lete hain thanda ho rha hai" Before the argument convert into scrap Ankit held up the situation.

"Hn tou Bela kia bnaya hai tm ne?"
"Parathas, Cheese omelette, Fried slices aur aap ki favourite Lassi and mango shake specially for Jiya." Bela beamed.

"Wah bhai Wah!! Bela tou bilkul mahir hogyi hai cooking ki"Avni complimented which made Bela's toes curled and Jiya chuckled playfully on the word 'mahir' looking toward Bela, which Bela ignored intentionally, biting her upper lip, she popped her eyes out on Jiya when she stroke her elbow with hers.

The family had their breakfast amidst all the giggles and laughters. After the breakfast Bela helped her Mom in home chores, as it was Sunday, her father was home whole day while Jiya was in her room doing her most favourite job, #PUBG.

Bela was dusting off the rack when she saw Jiya totally preoccupied with her phone. "Aik din pagal hojaye gi yeh khel khel k, chalo band kro aur padhai kro ja ke" Bela said sternly , but when Jiya looked her up with a big scowl , a smile transformed her stern expression.

"Appi itna cute gussa kro gi na tou 'Mr. Expert' ne forun flat hojana hai I tell you" She spoke biting her laugh. Bela narrowed her eyes, turned around and said.
"Mr. Expert?.. Yeh kon hai?"
"Bs Bs..Appi Don't act so naive! Aap ko ache se pata hai mein kis ki baat kr rhi hon.. Mr. Mahir THE EXPERT Sehgal" Jiya said simpering.

"Have you lost your mind? I mean woh.. 'Mr. Expert' kbhi bhi mjh jesi larki ki taraf nhi dekhe ga.. mein us ko apna aik acha dost manti ho jo mushkil mein merey kaam aaya and I am completely sure k woh bhi mjhe sirf dost hi manta hai." She gave a brief but when she looked back at Jiya, she was again lost in her phone, she passed her a glare, mopped her brow with her sleeve and again continued to do her work.
******

The doorbell rang when Bela along with her Mom and Dad were having lunch and Jiya was still busy with her phone. "Bela beta dekhna kon aaya hai" Ankit said and she walked towards the door. She opened up the door and found a man almost casually dressed in jeans and jumpers turned on the other side such that his back facing her front, she didn't recognise him as his face was  on the opposite side. After a quite minute he turned around to see her in the eye, his arrogant face was covered with an evil smirk, his single glance was enough to get her heart into her mouth, for a second her face became expressionless, then apprehension covered her face, she became a bag of nerves, she felt her heart beating faster than usual, her lips were trembling, she gulped and her throat felt dry, her body started to shake, her hands instinctively tightened its grip on the door, she took a step back when he leaned close to her while his smirk was stuck on his face, and held her by wrist and said
"MERI HADD BTAYI THI NA TU NE US DIN MJHE, AAJ MEIN BTAOON GA TUJHE K MERI HADD KIA HAI!!"
Before this she was at a loss but after listening to this she became outraged. She passed him a deadly glare and without a second thought she screamed, screamed at the peak of her voice, while her breath was still heavy. The man took alarm and tightened his grip on her hand, which caught her breath, all of sudden her parents came out of the dining room. Their faces distorted with astonishment, seeing his stern grip on Bela's hand Ankit flew into a rage and rushed towards their hand to make Bela's hand free. As a sudden reaction Bela held her right hand with the left one as his grip was hell tight. Her Mom held her when she was about to lose her balance, she was still in a shock and was not able to utter a word. Both her mom and she were standing still while Ankit held that guy with his collar. "Teri himmat kese hui meri beti ko haath lagaane ki"his eyes were full of rage, his blood was up but that guy was in contrast to him as he was busy giving evils to Bela and it didn't seem that he listened to a single word Ankit said.
"Uncle ji ziada gussa na aap ki sehat k liye theek nhi hai" He snapped clenching his teeth.
"Dekho aap log na panic mt kro ghar ki baat hai ghar mei hi khatam krte hain.. dekho uncle idhar udhar ki baatein side pr rkhte hain now come straight to the point" The guy rested his arm on Ankit's shoulder while Ankit's eyes were fixed on him staring him in rage, his every word was making his blood more boil.
"Dekho uncle kuch mahino pehle na aap ki beti ne sher ko lalkaara tha aur aaj na woh sher wapis aagya hai aur is baar shikaar kr k hi jaye ga" This time he sniggered victoriously looking at Bela. Ankit rose his finger and stated.
"Hm se tou jeet skta hai tu lekin police se nhi bach paye ga.. mein abhi police ko bulata hon"
"Arey arey itna gussa..lgta hai bura maan gye.. dekho mein aap ko aik baat btata hon police,jail yeh sb na mera kuch nhi bigaar skte..aap poocho na Apni beti se, do ghante mei nikal gya tha mein jail se us din.. tou yeh police wali dhamki na mjhe mt do.. ab shayad mjhe chalna chahiye late ho rha hon..pr yaad rkhna wapis zaroor aaon ga." He stated carelessly patting Ankit's back and walked past them and bade an adieu, leaving the atmosphere struck with consternation.
******
To know what happens next..Keep reading "WOH AIK PAL"

Hi guys!! I really hope that you are enjoying my ff. if you do so plz tell me this through ur votes.
Like it. Love it. Share it.
And don't forget to leave ur valuable comments.
YOUR LOVE IS MY ENCOURAGEMENT, DON'T LACK WITH IT!
Press the star if you liked!!
Keep loving and supporting ❤️