One thing leds to another~ Pt.1

HELLO I'm sorry for being gone so long 😅😅 but I was reading the requests and decided to do a KiriBaku one shot. I hope you guys enjoy it. 💙

Bakugo in bold
Kiri in italics

Fuck you!
Yo chill, BakuBro, it's just a video game. Kirishima laughed.
Tch, whatever..Want some snacks?
*mumbles* you are the only snack I need.
What was that, Shitty hair?
N-Nothing, yea, I'll take some.
Alright. Be right back.
I'll come with.
Whatever.

The two walk to Katsuki's kitchen and Kiri waits for his best friend to get some chips from the counter. He asked Katsuki to get the dip from the fridge, to which he does. When Katsuki bends over, Kiri realizes that his best friends ass is right in front of the area of his crotch. He turns red, not focusing on what's happening and snaps out of it when Katsuki is kissing his lips. When the kiss breaks, Katsuki looks down and begins to talk but is hushed by the boy in front of him. Kiri decides the best way to handle the situation is to walk over to Katsuki's bed. As he sits down, he pats the spot next to him, gesturing for his friend to sit next to him. Katsuki does walk over and sit down, however, when seeing Kiri's eyes, he averts his own. Look Baku- Katsuki, I've liked you for the longest time. And maybe you don't feel the same but- Katsuki hushes Eijiro through a kiss. They kissed passionately again but this time, it lasted a lot longer. Unfortunately for the two boys, it ended after about 20 seconds, they do need to breathe after all. Without thinking Katsuki pushes Eijiro down and pulls off his shirt. The redhead though, was quite startled by the sudden movement but overall enjoyed his friend's roughness. Now that he thought about it, they still haven't established their relationship. Hey Katsuki? What, dumb hair? What are we to each other? ..what do you mean? Like people just do this as friends? The fuck do you think! Are we boyfriends..or am I just a friend with benefits to you..? Katsuki leaned down and gave Eijiro a small kiss. Eijiro, we love each other, right? Yea.. Then we're dating, we're not fucking..unless you want to..and nothing else. We are together romantically..and sexually I guess. O-Okay.. The two males began to slowly remove each other's clothes while kissing, licking, biting, and clawing each other. Once all their clothes were on the floor, the blonde gave his boyfriend ALL his fingers to cover in his saliva. Shocked, the other boy slowly fit the whole hand in his mouth and continuously sucked and licked it. Meanwhile, Katsuki was getting to work with Eijiro's nipples. He began to lick them, which not to his surprise, made his boyfriend moan really loud. H-Hey..careful. Those are sensitive, Katsuki! Oh trust me, I know. Sparky smirked and slowly licked his nipped again, this time Rocky didn't moan as loud, but still not quite quiet. Katsuki took his hand out of Eijiro'a mouth and looked at his partner while carefully entering his first and second fingers. The bottom moaned louder than before. Careful, babe. Don't want to get caught by Crusty-Eyes, do we? N-No..Katsuki. Call me Daddy or Master..you pick. Um, okay..Master. Perfect. Eijiro didn't even notice Katsuki was already on his fourth finger. As he slipped in the fifth, he had a while hand in his hole.