My Little Cupcake~ 💙

You know what, peps. I've been hearing my Todoroki is "Toga" so we're gonna post some wholesome fluff today.

Also, sorry I was gone so long. I don't really get on Wattpad as much anymore..BUT let's get writing shall we? Weeb out!

Also shoutout!!

________________________

Izuku was sitting on his bed waiting for Shoto to come home like he does every Monday-Friday. It was currently 2:33, and Shoto gets off at 2:30 so he should be home soon.

It's 4:00..and Shoto wasn't home yet, Izuku was most excited to see his beautiful boyfriend on this day every year the most. Maybe it's because today is special, today was Valentines Day. He had sat there waiting and waiting but by the time 9:30 rolled around, Izuku grew tired of waiting and fell asleep.

With Shoto~

Ugh, come on, dumb store, I need to get home!!

Shoto, as you can see, is very frustrated. He had been running around town right after work. He was finally at the last store but it was so busy he had been in line for almost 20 minutes now. Of course, because today was Valentines Day, he had to buy plenty of gifts for Izuku. He went all over town to chocolate shops, Malwart, Arget, and now, he was at Nollid's. (Since I found the winner, I thought people would just copy them, so sry but only one shoutout for this.)
________________________

SHOUTOUT TO THIS LOVELY PERSON FOR GETTING THE STORES FIRST:

___________________________When Shoto arrives at home, it was 10:00 and Izuku was already asleep

When Shoto arrives at home, it was 10:00 and Izuku was already asleep. He then decided to snuggle up next to Izuku and wait until tomorrow to give him all his gifts.

The Next Day

With both people

Izuku wakes up to a sleeping Shoto next to him, then gets angry since Shoto "forgot" about Valentines Day. He got up and walking into the kitchen to get some coffee. About halfway done brewing, he felt two larger arms wrap around his body. He already knew it was Shoto, but ignored him anyway.

Shoto didn't see why Izuku was so mad at him this morning. He got the gifts. Oh right, he forgot he hadn't given them to him yet. Oops. Well, I should probably get on that then. Shoto and Izuku headed back to the room after Izuku's coffee was made. Izuku sat his coffee down on his nightstand and laid back down on their bed. Shoto waited until Izuku got comfortable to get his gifts from the closet. When he turned around, he looked at Izuku smiling, and Izuku looked up at Shoto, big-eyed and on the verge of tears. You didn't forget!! Of course not. You actually thought I did? Well.. I just got really held up at the stores yesterday and when I got here you were passed out. And we all know how you get when
someone wakes you up. I LOVE YOU SHOTO!!

Izuku stood out of bed and hugged Shoto tightly. Shoto give him his gifts, and then after Izuku opened them, they kissed and Shoto made breakfast.
___________________________

517 words
Spell-checked!
If you see anymore mistakes, please let me know.