Chapter 15

Aria's POV

I woke up, suddenly, the only thing that was registering in my brain was the pounding in my head. I groaned and climbed off the bed, shielding my eyes from the sun with one hand. I walked into the bathroom and searched the drawers for an aspirin. When I found the bottle, I popped two in my mouth and I dry swallowed them. I know you're supposed to have them with a glass of water, but really.

Who gives a flying fuck?

I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I looked like a hot mess. Literally. My hair was in something resembling a nest and my make-up had smudged to give me raccoon eyes. My clothes were changes and I was wearing sweatpants and a gigantic t-shirt, both belonging to Angelo.

Angelo.

I stalked downstairs, rubbing my head and calling out his name. "Ang? Babe?" I missed him and for some reason something didn't feel right. I racked my brain to figure out what happened last night. All I remember was dancing and being kidnapped by my boyfriend.

Yeah, that's it. He's probably mad right now.

I found Adriana in one of the hallways of the mansion. "Hey, do you know where Angelo is?"

She smiled sweetly. "Yes, actually. He's downstairs in the dining room." I nodded and rushed downstairs. I needed to make sure things were right with him.

I found him in the dining room, as Adriana had said, typing on his laptop and drinking coffee.

Coffee sounds so good right now.

"Tesoro?" I sat down on a chair next to him and put my hand over his. He shook it off and went back to typing on his computer.

"Ang? Babe?" Why wasn't he answering me? Was he that upset? My headache was replaced by a deep, stabbing pain in my chest. I don't know why I was being so emotional, but tears formed at the corners of my eyes. I shut his laptop screen, hurt.

"Why are you always fucking ignoring me? Am I not even worth your time? Is that it, Angelo?" He just stared at me.

"Tell me! Just tell me what's going on in your bloody head!" I was on my feet, yelling at him. Tears streamed down my cheeks but I ignored them.

He stood from his chair and towered over me. I turned away from him and looked at the floor.

He grabbed my chin and jerked my head up to look into his eyes. He planted a light kiss on my lips and my eyes flew shut. I couldn't look at the intensity of his gaze and my stomach was doing cartwheels because of our close proximity. His large hands rested on either side of my head, his thumbs keeping my chin tilted up. "Eyes on me, Aria." He said, his smooth voice sending tingles up my spine and I obeyed.

I gazed into his striking blue eyes. "You are the most important thing in my life. I know it might not seem like it, but every second I get I want to spend with you.

I can't bear to see you with anyone else, especially my own brother. Or Marco." His lips gently pressed into mine once again and my heart tightened. He cared. He wanted me. I meant something to him.

His arms tightened themselves around my waist and he buried his face in my hair. I rested my head against his hard chest, his heartbeat soothing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and relaxed. We were okay. Everything was okay.

I pulled away from his embrace slightly and kissed his lips. He responded immediately, his movements matching mine.

(STEAMY SCENE)

His hands grabbed my butt and he lifted me onto the table and stood between my legs, grinding his body against mine. I felt his growing erection and moaned into the kiss. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I gave it to him and our tongues battled for dominance. I knotted my fingers into his hair and pulled him impossibly closer. His hand reached the bare skin under my shirt and straight up to my tit. I just realized I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Ang. Bedroom." I was literally panting, out of breath from his mind blowing kisses. He wordlessly pulled me into his arms and carried me upstairs. Within seconds, I was shirtless on his bed, with him on top of me. He trailed kisses down my neck, sucking the skin. My back arched and I let him pull his sweatpants off my body.

Out of nowhere, my phone started to ring. He grabbed it from the nightstand and handed it to me. "Answer it, baby." His lips didn't leave my skin even once.

I checked the caller ID. Thayer's name flashed across the screen. Angelo had unzipped his pants and he was entering me. I moaned and my back arched again. Angelo buried himself inside me and kissed on my neck. "Answer it, baby." He repeated. I pressed the green button and tried not to moan as he moved in and out of me.

"Aria? Where the hell are you?" Thayer's voice sounded from the other end.

"None of your fucking business." I was trying so hard not to scream from the pleasure Angelo was giving me.

"Bloody hell! Are you fucking somebody?"

"None of your fucking business." I repeated and hung up. I turns my phone off and concentrated on Angelo pounding inside of me. "Fuck, Aria, you feel so good." Angelo pulled my bottom lip in between his teeth and bit it. I yelped as he hit my g-spot repeatedly. I felt the familiar building up of pressure in my abdomen and let a scream out as I came, panting Angelo's name. I felt him release and collapse on top of me.

"I'm doing you against the door next time." He whispered against my neck. "You're mine, Aria. Mine."

-------------------------------------

A/N

Urm, yeah.

Vote and comment

Love y'all

Maryum

Theo James aka Thayer. Theo Jamesssss 😱->