Chapter Two

A/N: Hey guys! I'm going to be writing on this story every single day, hopefully I'm going to finish before 2015. Although, you guys will be getting updates once or twice a week at the most. I am a college student, therefore I have a lot of stuff to do. School is my number one focus at the moment. Once Christmas break rolls around though I might get up to three updates a week. I'm grateful for all that have read so far. It'd be amazing if you'd tell your friends if you really are enjoying this story. Please comment your opinions, vote if you like it! The external link is the playlist that I listened to while writing this chapter.

A few weeks after the park incident, we were still talking and we had managed to become friends. Since then he hasn’t dealt drugs with me there, which was really nice and not dangerous. Just how I like things.

“Park, I have to get home.” I told him, “My dad will have a fit if I’m not there to eat dinner with him and Alex tonight.” I had missed dinner last night due to a chem lab I had to stay late to do.

“But Roooowan.” He whined and snatched my keys from my hand, I sighed. “Sorry, you cannot go anywhere, ma’am. If you do I’ll have to be insanely bored. Kate’s over at a friends house tonight. I’ll be alone… with my mom.” He grimaced. He had told me a lot about him and his family, I know tha this mother is not a pleasant person to be around.

“Come to dinner then.” I automatically knew that was an awful idea. Lately I’ve been full of those.

“Really? Do you really mean that?” He had an overjoyed look plastered on his face, I couldn’t help but to nod. Another bad idea!

“Yeah, sure.” He looked pretty good, my dad probably wouldn’t think he did drugs or dealt them, hopefully.

“Race you to your car.” And Parker then learned just how competitive I am. Needless to say, I won the race, only after I almost pushed him into a jogger who had said a few choice words.

“Dad, I’m home!” I called as soon as we stepped into the door. “I brought a friend.”

Alex came running down the stairs with a girl I’ve never seen before trailing behind her. “Parker? What are you doing here?” The girl said, I looked between them.

“Um, this is the girl I was telling you about, Kate.” It was his sister, his sister is friends with my sister. This is possibly the weirdest thing that has ever happened in my entire life.

“Wait, is this your brother you were telling me about?” Alex’s eyes went wide, “Oh wow.”

“Oh wow, this is like something out of a movie.” Parker commented.

“You’re telling me.” I looked around at everybody. “Where’s dad?” I hadn’t heard any noise from anywhere but us since I got here.

“Oh, he got a call, he had to go.” Our dad’s a police officer, he’s gone a lot. He always gets calls from the bad side of town, another reason I was told to never go there, my dad’s seen how bad it can get first hand. It terrifies him thinking of his little girls going in a place he’s seen kids younger than me shot. “He told me to tell you dinner’s your problem.”

I sighed, “Popcorn and ice cream?” I asked the girls.

“Pizza.” They said in unison. “Seriously, popcorn and ice cream isn’t a healthy dinner.” Parker chuckled at Alex’s concern.

“Do you understand that pizza is just about as bad for you as my options?” I rolled my eyes, little sisters are pains.

“Just go get pizza, please.” She gave me these weird, desperate looking eyes.