Chapter 1

Silent hope

In that moment while you watch everything you built your relationship, trust and them walls of hope shatter you really ask yourself was it worth it?

My name is River stone and this is me and his story.
When I woke up the strong beams of the sun blinded my eyes, As I turned over and grabbed my phone or read 12.pm.
Shit I thought to myself as I pulled on my outfit for today, did a nice Smokey eye and ran out my door.
I finally arrived at his door while  I walked up the long ass stairs he was standing waiting with his controller in his hand.
Before I knew it we where doing the same old shit as usual, by the time 5 rolled around I was so bored
I said “ hey Mick can we watch a movie or go out?” he replied “Nah I just want to stay in today” I thought into myself “I can’t do this anymore" .so as I walk to his door with my hand on the handle I was ready to step out but I felt something grab my wrist it was him he’s never Grabbed me  like this before,
I was frozen afraid I don’t know what to think in that moment then he said” where the fuck  are you going?” “home I’m not sitting in here anymore but it’s over this is all we do I can’t do it”. his eyes filled with rage “ Your not going anywhere your not fucking leaving me”,

I managed to get out of his grasp and run into the bathroom and locked the door and his behind it I called her  “hey Catherine come get me I’m at Micks I need out now “. He must have heard me he started hammering the door “ river open up I’m sorry" “

Catherine scream down the phone “don’t fucking leave untill I get there!”, what felt like a life time which was really 15 minutes she came in and started screaming “get the fuck away from her you scumbag" he responded “no I love her".

I unlocked the door and Catherine gripped me by the hand and we ran out to the bottom of the street to the local garage, we walked up to the counter I ordered a 3 in 1 then Catherine said “ hey river I forgot my money we need to go back to wolfhill” I responded “yes okay I’ve never been let’s go”.

We walked down that big long ass hill and we finally reached the red door, she told me I had to wait outside because of  there policy I did 10 minutes went by and a breeze picked up and the messy bun I made started getting even worse.
So I did I looked in the glass of the window and was playing around till untill was perfect again then I snapped out of the trance I was in and I seen him,
he was tall roughly 6.1,the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen, the most perfectly messy hair and the most sexiest grin .
To say I did not go bright red would be telling you all a lie I did and he noticed, then Catherine came out the door “who was that guy in that room there?” I sounded so desperate when I asked she responded “oh that’s Xavier” “he’s very attractive” I said and blushed again “ oh yeah he is ill be back “.
As soon as she left I looked at my phone it read 19 missed calls and 23 messages from Mick, I turned my phone on silent and continued to wait as I look at the beautiful trees taking it all in the door swung open but this time she wasn’t alone.
He stood there and looked me up and down judging my whole body I’ve never felt more nervous in my life, Catherine noticed what he was doing and introduced us it was so awkward but I decided I wanted a smoke so I rolled a cigarette and light it up.

He watched taking in every detail the way I inhaled they way I flicked the ash he turned around to me and said “ you smoke so weird it’s very strange” I blushed  but quickly got myself back together and said “ oh shut up would you wannabe smick”.
(Smick means where I’m from your always dressed in tracksuits have a dander  and party a lot)

He withered into Catherine’s ear and she nodded in agreement with what ever he said and Xavier said “let’s go put the back"  ,I was so confused but nodded and we walked  well more like snuck in but as I looked around I was in love with the scenery.
We walked up this long ramp/hill but at the top there was a shed and a big high wall In front of it, as Xavier claimed in the wall to the top I continued to stare and watch every move he takes notice and smiles at me

As I inhaled the joint Catherine rolled terribly I turned to look at my phone and my staff called to come collect me and I realized my time was up I was sad but was hitting the munchies so was very happy to go home in I informed  them both I  was leaving and Xavier said “ that’s sad let’s go.

We all stood to walk down that hill we walked and as we got half way down the hill Xavier said “ Catherine go sew if the doors open” , she obliged and went to check then I look at Xavier he was very close to me next thing I seen was his hands moving….