What the hell.

Sam's POV:
"Dean, where is Cas?" I asked. "How should I know? I'm not his babysitter!" Yelled Dean. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the car. I got in yelling at Dean to hurry up, when I get a tap on the should and see Cas behind me. "Everything is about to change," he said.

Before I could ask anything else, I felt a stomach churning sensation in my stomach. Then a bright light went off and I found myself in a room with a lot of "round things" on the walls. I looked around to find Dean and Cas on the ground. I see a man in a trench coat and a girl with blonde hair staring at me. He starts yelling at me, while the girl walks off to talk to my brother, which of course will lead to him flirting.

The man seeing this, walks over to Dean and the girl with a jealous look on his face. After he yells, once again, Dean walks back to me, with a face saying "what the hell".

I then hear a strange sound, and a the far away tune of a violin. I then feel a giant thud, and the violin ceases.
"What the hell was that?!"

___________________________________
Sorry guys. That sucked, my co-writer wasn't here and I don't know a lick of supernatural. I'm more of a doctor who fan.
Sorry.
Thoughts?
Should I continue?
love all the readers!
~GallifreyanforLife