Herobrine vs Steve

Herobrine screamed "Battle me Steve!" Steve accepted him and battled his way out of this mess.Steve was given a diamond sword and Herobrine told him to meet him at his mansion tomorrow.Steve had an idea,he went to get all of the equipment in one day because Steve knew that Herobrine was really strong.Firstly,before he needed the equipment he had to build a shelter to survive at night.

Steve made his way to the forest.He went there because there was lots f wood to collect.But then the sun started to set and mobs came down.Steve had nothing to fight with at all but a sword.He stabbed a zombie then skeletons shot arrows at him!Steve only had half a life left,he sliced the creepers and spiders.Steve took a skeletons arrow shot every mob that he could see!Then the sun rose and Steve was to late,he needed to make his way to Herobrine's mansion.When he arrived he was taken into the arena and Herobrine was standing in the arena with a golden pickaxe."Ready to die Steve?"Steve was already charging at him but then he remembered that he only had half a life!"Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he cried.But Herobrine did not stop,he just jumped and he was about to hit Steve!But Steve blocked the pickaxe and tried to defend himself.I the end he was defeatedand he was taken to a prison cell in Herobrine's mansion.

Hi it is ACTIONREADER1052 please leave a comment and like this book and my new book is coming tomorrow.