Medic (prologue)

MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! 

Morning, ever so loud in Teufort with mercenary losing an arm and a limb for the sake of payment.

Doktor! Doktor! Doktor! cried a man, bleeding and dying, calling for an aid.

*Mumbles* *Mumbles* *Mumbles* muffled by creature of unknowable feature, calling for a man mind filled with unbridled madness.

MEEEEEEEDIC! yelled another, MEDIC! another called out, the man they ever so desire, to heal them, to nurture them, to be ready for war once again.

The Medic

Screams demands of him, bodies burning, obliterated flesh, the dead and alive, he is called to help, answer he shall.

Such with science as tool for knowing the unknown, morbid curiosity follows, experimenting nature herself turning it to an unnameable flesh of madness.

Here is such story will begin.

+                                                          +

~October 1st XXXX 12:00 am~

"Here is the witching hour!" the man screamed alerting his comrades in battle.

 "Quickly!" another man exclaimed, "We must reach the island before the bridge is gone!", he continued, sprinting to the island, floating in the distance with a chasm ever so deep.

RED and BLU, attention gained for a bridge of spiritual made, scuffled to reach its open door of mystery and power.

Yelling, Gunshots, Explosion and Death can be heard as they ran, all for one who cannot reach, with health ever so low, legs blown to bits, the Red Medic.

Watching ever so closely to the team of his, running to reach the island, for victory and power as he heal ever so slowly.

"Ugh" he groaned "third time to get my legs blown off again", the doctor said, "why must it be the legs!? ", he question himself as he continue to watch, two teams murder each other like a bloody sport.

"Ugh" he groaned again, "well at least the wizard is not here, placing us in a go kart dimension" he thought, "although a new world is such a wonder to be in" he continued, "hmm" he hummed for the idea of a different world, different dimension, if such thing could exist.

He pondered of  the things he would act upon his arrival.

Learning new specimens, medicines, creatures for later experimentation such as a local, if they are occupied and such a creature stabs the unfortunate soul with a tranquilizer.

He fantasize in glee, "Oh i wonder what will make them tick, their mind?, their heart?, oh the possibilities" he thought grimly.

Suddenly a whistle blows loudly, snapping him from his demented fantasy.

Hurriedly as he try, finding the source of the screeching whistle, failing to notice the forming portal below his damaged frame.

"What was that!" he exclaimed, standing up from the bloody floor, legs anew, trying to find the screeching whistle. 

The whistle grew louder as a train nearing its station

"Ahhhh!", he yelled, covering his ears, eyes ever so shut,  from the damnable sound, "Where is this noise coming from!", he exclaimed, not noticing the portal that has formed below his feet growing ever so slowly.

The noise ever so grew louder, the medic steps back closer to the portal as the final step from the doctor hits the wooden board, he fell to the swirling mass of the portal, leaving a yelling man of science.

The portal, interrupted by a sudden entity, ceased its infernal growth and quickly vanishing in the night along with the cursed whistle, leaving only silence with no mark.

    +                                                      +                                  

~ ??? ??? ??? ???~

The portal opened, tossing the man of science, leaving him bewildered and yelling.

The medic seized his tirade as he was dropped on the old road, groaning in pain, questioning on what has occurred.

He slowly steadies himself as the portal vanished never to be seen again.

The doctor rose from the old road, dusting himself from the dirt and dust that invaded his attire, fixing his glasses and gaze upon the world he stumble upon.

His eyes grew in excitement,  mind thirsting for knowledge  , smiling ever so wide as a wolf in sheep's clothing preparing for a feast.

World a new, knowledge untold, the doctor bellowed "Time for your experimentation!", he laugh ever so manically for the new world,  he soon will explore.  

+ To Be Continued +