Chapter 4

Zander's house on the side/top

Lexie's pov

The flight to New York was awkward and we didn't talk much. But I was happy and excited to even talk about anything, this is my opportunity to start a new life without my psychotic ex. Now we are in the SUV on the way to the apartment that Zander said we can use because he doesn't live there anymore. Apparently he brought the house in the middle of the woods, it's a little creepy but I love forest and animals. Especially wolves and horses this two species are my favourite. Anyways, we have arrived in front of the huge building and Zander took us to the elevator and pressed the button to 25th floor. When we arrived there, he gave me the keys and said that I should open the door because its now my house. So when we entered I stood there amazed at the sight of the view. The apartment was very nice and elegant. (A/N I'm lazy to describe the whole thing so here is the pictures).

Upstairs is 3 bedrooms with closet and bathroom each, and here is the living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with laundry

Upstairs is 3 bedrooms with closet and bathroom each, and here is the living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with laundry. Master bedroom has balcony so you can injoy yourself.'
'Wow, this is amazing. Thank you so much for everything.' I said while hugging him.
'What's mine is yours.' his husky voice sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.
Oh what this man does to me? I pick Roman up and Zander takes my hand.
'Come. I want to show you something.'
We went upstairs he pools me in front of the only  door on the right.
'This is master bedroom.' he opens the door.
The room is huge with the king size bed in the middle, in the left corner is another door I think it's a bathroom and on the right side is closet. Wow this so beautiful and unique just how I like it. Afterwards we went to the door opposite of mine. It's Roman's bedroom, what I saw shocks me. This room is totally different and renovated for my baby.
'Surprise!! I hope you like it, my men were renovating this last week.'
'It's um... It's beautiful I love it. Thank you so much and Roman apparently love it. Look at him, he's smiling.'
'Mommy look toys.' Roman said happily.
I put him down and he walk in the bedroom and immediately went to play with his new toys.

We watched him a few minutes and I told Zander that I'll put Roman to bed so he exit the room and went to living room to make some calls

We watched him a few minutes and I told Zander that I'll put Roman to bed so he exit the room and went to living room to make some calls. When I was finished I went to look for Zander to find him in the living room.
'Zander I want to thank you for everything you have done for Roman and me. I really appreciate it. Thank you.'
'You don't need to thank me for anything. I wanted to do this for you.'
'Why? You don't even know me. I'm just your employee for two weeks now and I just don't understand why you are doing this for me and especially for Roman?'
'Because I wanted to do this for you, like I said I like you a lot more than you think. But for now you can go to sleep and I will go home and be ready tomorrow morning around 11 and we can go out I want to show you around and after that we will talk, is that okay with you?' he asked nervously.
' Okay, I would love that. ' I answered truthfully and went to escorte him to the lobby.
' And Lex, your luggage is in you room. Bye. ' he kisses me passionately and I for a moment stood there shocked but I returned him the kiss with the same passion.
'Good night Zander.'
After our departure I went to take a shower and go to bed exhausted. My last thoughts were of Zander and me kissing.

The next morning I woke up refreshed and ready for today's events. He said that he will tell me about his interest in me and I was a little worried about that because I don't know what to expect and I'm afraid that he will break my heart like that pathetic excuse of ex.

When Roman and I exit the apartment and went to meet Zander I texted Niko to inform him about our arrival so he and my parents don't have to worry.
'Hi, Zander. We are ready. So are telling me where are we going?' I kissed him softly on the lips.
'Noo.. Um I'm just surprised that you kissed me first that's all. Okay we're going to my house and I want to show you something important. So shall we?'
'We shall.' I answered him while I put Roman in his car seat and I set in the passenger seat.
'Its a long drive so you can relax and enjoy the view. You can turn on the radio.'
So I did, and I found what I wonted. I was humming with the music.
'You have a beautiful voice. Whoud you sing for me?' Zander softly asked.
So I turned off the music and start to sing

'Nadie entiende cómo este amor funciona
No se quiebra, no se dobla, nada lo destroza
Les presto mi cerebro que examinen
Anularte de mi mente, ni quemando mis neuronas
Mami, yo te amo hasta lo infinito
Sólido como meteorito
Lo que siento jamás lo van a entender
Dudan, los expertos buscan la cura
Porque te quiero con locura
Desconfían que sea humano, mujer
Me someto a la ciencia con demoras
En mí la testosterona solo se activa por ti
Vengan, háganme un estudio cerebral
Porque mi conducta no es normal
Y este corazón Dios lo hizo eterno
Sepan que este sentimiento es inmortal
En el libro Guinness voy a parar
Hombre quien más ha amado a una hembra
Mami, yo te amo hasta lo infinito
Sólido como meteorito
Lo que siento jamás lo van a entender
Perpetuo, impecable como la luz
La demencia de mi actitud
Te repito nadie me va a entender
Lo ven superficial como un enigma
Que a mí me falta un tornillo, de remate y sin salida
Tu loco trastornado, mami mía
Yo te añoro y te valoro
Más que a mi propia vida
Yo te amo (Ay mami, yo te amo)
Yo te amo (Hasta lo infinito mi amor)
Yo (Hasta lo infinito, bebé) te amo (Will you keep feeling, mami?)
Yo te amo'

I finished and the tears drop from my eyes. I saw Roman asleep he always falls asleep when I sing he loves to hear me singing. I didn't notice that Zander is looking at me with eternal love and respect.
'Wow. I love your voice. Why did you chose this song?'
'Do you understand the lyrics?'
'Yes, Spanish is my favourite language and my mother is from Mexico.'
'Well if you understand lyrics than that's your answer.' I love this song so much Innmortal by Romeo Santos and Aventura.

I'm embarrassed by my blant answer and turn my head towards the window and noticed that the view is very beautiful the trees are so big and fascinating.

'We will arrived at the house in couple of minutes. So my mum Ramona will take care of Roman so you don't need to worry about him. So you can injoy yourself and we can talk.'
'Your mum has a beautiful name. Protector. Wow your home is beautiful than anything I have ever seen.' I said while he parked the car in front of the massive house aka mansion.

'My great grandfather built this house for his ma- wife before they got married. The house is very old but we have renovated a few times.'

I can't find the right words to describe the beauty of the exterior. I can't imagine how its looks like inside.
We exit the car and very beautiful women stood in front of the entrance. I assume she's his mother. She have curved body and curly black hair and grey eyes. Now I now for whom Zander inherit his eyes.
'Mama, this is Lexie and this is Roman her son.'  he said, I didn't see him when he took Roman out of the car.
'Lex, this is my mom Ramona.'
'It's nice to meet you ma' am. You have lovely home. Its beautiful. '
' Thank you, my dear. And it's Mona when you said ma'am I fill little old ha-ha come come inside you two have much to talk about and I will take cake of this little buddle of joy. Come Romi, mommy and Zandy have something to talk about and we will go to the park so you can meet other kids and play with them. ' Ramona said while taking him from Zander.
'Zandy ha. Lovely nickname ha-ha. I like it.'
'Not you too. I hate that name. Anyways, let's go to my study so we have more privacy because the room is soundproofed.' he said and I followed him inside and took a moment to injoy that view.
Once in his study we set on the couch and he offers me a drink.
' No thanks, me and alcohol are big no no. ' i said and he laughs.
' You should laugh more it's suit you. I like your laugh.' when he heard me he blushed and sat next to me.
He swolled all whicky
'Hey easy there you will get drank if you keep drinking like that.'
'Sorry, I'm just nervous. I don't know where to start.'
'Haah that's easy, from the beginning. Ha-ha' I laughed from my statement.
'Okay here go's nothing.' he took a dip breath and continued
'Please promise me you won't run away and be scared of me. I will not hurt you and I can't.'
'I promise.'
'I'm a werewolf and you are my mate as a soulmate. I can shift into a wolf and I'm the Alpha or the leader of the pack. And also a King to all werewolfs of the North America.'

I hope you like it. Please vote and comment if there is any mistakes.

Love, MOONWALKER_N
XOXO