I'm watching avatar it's pretty lit ( here's a short story i guess )

I was walking when I see a more chill and somewhat happy looking Mauve Laso with headphones in and a getup that looked like nothing I had ever seen her in. She was nodding her head to whatever music she was listening to and moving her arms with phone in hand walking in a fluid dance like motion some steps wide some steps short as she moved her body seeming to have purpose her mouth saying the words of her song while smiling her eyes closed and her head up in a carefree manner and her gigantic curly red mod like orange hair bouncing up and down to the rest of her body not even aware that I could see her it's odd how people are when they are alone, I don't know if you see what they are really like or just a different side of them but it's truly fascinating. 

The only Mauve Laso I've seen is very serious intimidating and to the point. The mauve Laso I've seen is scary the bad cop with every word she says having power in it to with the manner that asks you to question if she is even human but this Mauve Laso is human she looks more like a good cop than a bad cop and her words seem to be meant for no one but her and the sky.