Meeting the guys

You wake up to a text from Adi,

Adi: Hey (y/n) want to film in free time today at 2:30?

Me: that sounds great Adi!!!! can I meet your friends too?

Adi: sure.

Time skip

after watching tv for an hour or so you decided to go over to Adi's house early. as you crossed the street you saw Adi outside in the front yard talking on the phone. as you got closer you heard him saying, "yeah, come over at 2:00 with the stuff ok" Adi hung up the phone. " hey Adi, is it alright if I hang out for a while?" Adi nodded and invited you inside. you saw three other guys and Jason. "hey everybody this is (y/n)," they all waved and said hi. "(y/n) that over there is my brother Tal fishman," Adi pointed at a giraffe-neck boy with redish-brownish hair. "that is Cenna Rashidi, he's the cameraman," cenna was watching tv with Tal." and over there is Jojo Sim, the others will be arriving soon and I'll introduce you to them when they get here. make yourself comfortable feel free to eat what you want and yeah." Adi walked over to Cenna and Tal. you walked over to the kitchen to wash your hands but Jojo started talking to you and you guys got into a deep conversation everything was going smooth until Jojo asked you out.