A first date?

"Oh...um... sure why not." Jojo seemed nice so you decided to give him a try because you're open to new ideas. "Hey, assholes," Jojo said to the other guys, "I got a date!" Tal looked at you in surprise and you shrugged your shoulders. "(y/n) do you really want to go on a date with this bitch?" Jojo and Adi went over to Tal and picked him up and carried him outside. "NO...Jojo, Adi put me the fuck down!" Adi said, "Ok." as he and Jojo threw Tal into the pool. "That's what you get for calling me a bitch." Jojo and Adi walked in the house as you helped Tal out of the pool. "thanks." Tal said and went inside to take a shower.

TIME SKIP

"hey guys welcome back to Free time and today we will be calling places without hearing them! So who wants to go first." Anthony Rivera went first. "ok guys we'll be calling pizza hut but he thinks its Anthony Mayorga" Anthony picked up after about three rings and hung up right away when he heard Anthony trying to order a pizza.

TIME SKIP

"Ok guys thank you for watching don't forget to subscribe and like the video." as everyone was putting the stuff away you and Jojo talked about what time the date was, "so are you free at 6:30?" you said yes and went home to take a shower and go to sleep.