스물여섯: Preperations for the Concert

Y/n P.O.V

After some much needed food, I went straight back to work and thankfully finished it up in about and hour and a half. While the others were going crazy in the living room, I was in Yoongi and Jin's shared room getting dressed. I changed into some black ripped jeans and threw on a dark grey band shirt that I stole from Yoongi's closet.

I grabbed my small bag and threw my notebook into it with my work in it, then put on my converse and tied my hair up messily- but still in a presentable way. Walking out of the room, I could hear the commotion from the rest of the house as I neared closer to them.

"Yahhh JK!" I heard Jin shout at the younger who started laughing maniacally seconds after. I could hear Taehyung playing with Yeontan as the dogs little nails tapped on the hard wood floor and a small bark sounding through the place. Music was being played in the background, it sounded like that from a video game so I concluded that Jimin and Jhope were probably the ones playing at it. I could hear some laugher from Namjoon as Jimin and Jhope screamed at the game they were playing confirming my suspicions that the two were the ones playing the game.

As I walked into the room that everyone was in, I could see Jin and Jungkook wrestling in the kitchen on my left and everyone else in the living room on the right of me. Namjoon sat on the couch near the window while Taehyung was on the floor in front of him with Yeontan now in his lap. Jimin and Jhope were on the floor leaning against the coffee table as they stared up at the screen displaying Destiny on it. Finally, Yoongi was laying down on the big couch as he watched the others play the game.

"Yah- oh hey Y/n" Jhope said as he let his eyes leave the screen to look at me for a brief second.

"Hey" I said as I walked in and went to Yoongi. I sat down on the couch near his legs that were spread out but he moved them slightly as he saw me come near.

"You heading out?" He asked as he turned his head to look at me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going to meet with your manager about the project I did for the concert" I said as I smiled at him.

"What's the project about?" He asked. I chuckled.

"It's a secret" I said with a smirk and he pouted. I smiled as I saw his cute pout take over his face but was suddenly pulled down by Yoongi.

"ahh" I quietly screamed as I was pulled onto my boyfriends chest. He quickly started attacking my face with kisses as he lightly tickled my sides making me laugh.

"Yoongi~ nuu" I laughed as he eventually stoped and just held me close to him.

"I love you" Yoongi whispered into my ear. A smile crept to my face as I turned to look to him.

"I love you too" I said and then brought my hands up to cup his face. I then leaned down and connected out lips. His soft ones on mine, and I kissed him deeply before pulling back.

"Now I gotta go, I'll see you soon" I said with a smile as I got up. He nodded as he watched me walk to the door. As I opened it he shouted to me.

"When will I get to see what you've been working so hardly on?" He asked and I smiled.

"Soon enough.. just wait for a call" I said as I smiled brightly and then blew a kiss to him feeling cheesy. He smiled like an idiot and a cute one at that as I finally walked out the door, shutting it behind me.