eighteen.

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔══════════╗
eighteen.
i am...iron man
╚══════════╝

THERE'LL BE NO REST FOR
THE WICKED. THERE'S NO SONG
FOR THE CHOIR. THERE'S NO
HOPE FOR THE WEARY. YOU LET
THEM WIN, WITHOUT A FIGHT.

STEVE'S eyes watched Carol from below. "Danvers? We need an assist here."

Scott and Christina exist the van in a hurry, and Scott opens the backdoors. Turning on the miniature tunnel, it glows a bright yellow. Nodding once, Christina shrinks and takes off into the sky.

Carol lands in front of Peter, looking down with a grim expression. Peter blinked at Carol, his arms wrapped tightly around the large gauntlet.

"Hi," he croaked dryly. "I'm Peter Parker."

"Hi Peter Parker," Carol replies, her frown turning into a smirk before she cocks an eyebrow. "Have something for me?"

Peter stands, handing the glove to her. He glances around as Lucy swings towards him. Next, his eyes fall on the large army that rushed towards them. "I don't know how you're gonna get through all that."

Suddenly behind Carol, Wanda and Valkyrie land. Wanda cocks her head to the side. "Don't worry."

"She's got help." Okoye finishes as she and Pepper appear. Christina flies in, growing to her normal size before nodding once at Carol in respect. Next is Mantis, Lucy, Shuri, Anastasia and Holly. Holly smiles happily, walking up to Carol and kissing her. Finally, Gamora, Nebula and Amber arrive in the group.

Amber narrows her eyes daringly, leading everyone forward.

Wanda and Carol take off into the sky, attacking from above. On the ground, Gamora and Amber sprint head on, taking out many enemies in their path. Okoye growls, spinning on her feet and impaling an alien with her spear. Valkyrie rides her pegasus, going further and further up before coming face-to-face with two Leviathan ships.

A moment of panic flashes in her eyes before getting help from Wanda.

Lucy hangs back with Peter, fighting beside him and aiding him in battle.

Anastasia ducks a punch from a Chitauri, swinging upwards with her fist into its side. The alien cries out. A small smirk tugs as her lips before she snaps her body up to her full height. Twisting around, she jabs her elbow into its face. The alien falls to the ground to her satisfaction.

Another cry of an enemy makes her glare and she easily takes out her gun, shooting it down.

Holly watches Carol take off with the gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way.

Thanos also sees her, eyes narrowing in anger. Running forward, Thanos is suddenly shot down by Pepper, Shuri and Christina all using their repulsers. Thanos hits the ground, rolling a few times before quickly jumping to his feet.

His eyes follow Carol before quickly reeling back his arm and hurling his sword straight for the van. Carol dives towards the van as the weapon hits, destroying the vehicle and causing an explosion.

Carol is thrown back from the shockwave, making her lose grip on the gauntlet and crash into a wing of Thanos' ship.

Tony, laying nearby, catches sight of the glove and runs forward. As on cue, Thanos also rushes forward, and Tony changes his decision, tackling the Titan away.

Thanos grunts, swinging his arm and smacking Tony off of him and making him go unconscious. Thor arrives next, having both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in his hands. Throwing the hammer away, Thor reaches for the gauntlet. When Thanos grabs Thor's arm, his rips his limb away and swings the axe on Thanos.

Thanos grabs the axe's hilt before Thor outstretches his other hand and Thor summons Mjolnir back. He hooks and hammer over the axe's handle, trying to choke Thanos. Steve runs forward, jumping on Thanos' back and pulling on the axe, making a tighter hold on him.

Throwing his head forward, Thanos head butts Thor and knocks him away. Grabbing Steve's arm, Thanos easily throws the Captain over his shoulder. Jumping after him, Thanos punches Steve out cold.

Amber lets out a battle cry, sprinting towards Thanos at lightning speed. Thanos turns in time as Amber jumps towards him, punching him across the jaw. She lands skillfully, turning on her heel to watch Thanos stumble forward. Gritting her teeth, she uses the training from Kamar-Taj and swings upwards, uppercutting him in the chin.

His head reels back from the impact and Amber kicks in the side of his knee, nearly breaking it. Thanos cries out in pain before growling at the half-Asgardian. Outstretching his arm faster than she can react, he lifts her into the air by her neck.

Amber gasps as the taste of copper fills her mouth. Gripping onto Thanos' fingers, she feels him starting to squeeze her neck...just like he did to Loki. Tears quickly fill her eyes as she silently prepares for the worst.

Out of nowhere, Carol flies towards Thanos, kicking the back of his knee before landing a few punches to his face. He drops Amber, and she sucks in air, going into a coughing fit to try and regain her breath.

Thanos grabs the gauntlet off the ground before taking hold of Carol's arm and flings her away.

In a rush, Thanos shoves the glove onto his hand and groans as the power surges through his body. Looking down, he kicks Amber in the stomach making her body fly away and hit a small hill of rubble.

Lifting his arm, Thanos tries to snap his fingers, but Carol is quick to latch on to his thumb and middle finger slowly prying them apart as Steve did many years ago. Thanos fights her power, gritting his teeth harshly. He flings his head forward, attempting to head butt her as well but failing when she doesn't flinch.

Carol's lips curl into a raging frown and Thanos' eyes widen. She lifts into the air, forcing Thanos to his knees. Lifting one arm, her hand curls into a deadly punch and it lights up with energy.

His eyes land on the Power Stone, located under his index finger and he grabs hold of it with his left hand. Carol's eyes widen for a spilt-second before Thanos uses the Stone to hit her away; the punch having the entire power of the Stone behind it.

Tony's head slowly lifts as he watches the scene play out. To the side, Stephen slowly meet's Tony's eyes and his index finger slowly lifts.

One.

A feeling of dread settles in Tony's gut as his hazel eyes fall to the ground.

Returning the Stone back in its socket, Thanos' head lifts as the power of the gauntlet once again flows through him. As a last attempt, Tony jumps to his feet, grabbing hold of the glove and pulling it with all his strength.

Tony is able to block one hit from Thanos, his hands quickly latching on to the back of the glove before the Titan smacks him down.

Amber blinks a few times, her vision blurry before she suddenly realizes what's happening.

Thanos grins menacingly as the billionaire as he lifts his right hand. "I am...inevitable."

Amber's eyes shut tightly as she hears the dull clink of his fingers snapping. When nothing seems to happen, she slowly pries her eyes open.

Thanos' eyes narrow in confusion before he turns his right hand around, finding the gauntlet missing all six Stones. Gazing back at Tony, his purple eyes widened suddenly in shock.

Tony shoves the Stones into the back of his armoured hand, creating a makeshift gauntlet. His head reels back as the gamma radiation and the power of all six Stones shoot through him. Pulling his head back down, Tony blinks at the power, fighting the urge to collapse.

He looks up at the Titan, the power of the Stones creating white tendrils in his skin.

"And I..." he pauses to catch his breath. "Am... Iron Man."

Tony glares at Thanos, bending his wrist towards him and...

Snap.