Beginning

Have you ever felt lonely in a place full of people?. I feel this every single day in my on house. Yes, I live with the woman who is supposedly my "mom". I moved with her three years ago and my life since them has been a complete nightmare. What I'm about to tell you is my reality I'm not going to lied about anything on here. This is my true.

My Life was never to difficult but never to easy either. I was raised and born in El Salvador. My mom left when I was 1 year and a half. She emigrated to the United States so she could have me a better life. I lived with my beautiful aunt, my uncle, my grandma and my hilarious grandpa. My dad was also very present in my childhood. His family was also great with me. My childhood was a little bit though at first but then it got a little bit better. I was so shy and I still am but back in the days it was worse. My Life was going absolutely smooth less and then it happen.

My grandma had cancer. Our whole life's change that day. my grandma becomes my aunts' world. She gave up everything in her life to take care of her. I not gonna lie and say I was supportive with her because I wasn't. I had 9 years when this happen I barely know how to take care of myself. My grandma sickness got worse and she passed away. I was not worry about anything else but my aunt. My grandma was her entire world and she lost her. After that my family was completely lost. Everyone was against everyone. But I always stay by aunts' side. Since then we were only the two of us against the entire world.

She was always there for me. During thick and thin. And she never asked for anything back. My mom was always a piece of shit with her. She disconnected her phone every time we called her. But even when she did this my aunt always said to me " you gotta respect her, she is your mom". She never told anything bad about her. Her sister.

When I was 16 about to turn 17 my mom said that she find this immigration program. Long story short I got like a type of visa that could turn into a residency a couple years later. But the catch was that I can go to El Salvador in five years until I get my citizenship. That was the first catch the second one was the one that got me by surprise. My mom could have help my aunt to but she didn't.

She didn't wanted to help my aunt. That was like a slap across my face. And when I got here. My nightmare started.

———————————————————————————
This is my real life I'm talking about. No fiction. No novel. Reality. My reality.

Please don't leave a rude comment.
I'm just trying to get this out of my chest.

I hope you liked it and if something like this is happening to you, just know you're not alone. And if you need to talk to somebody I'm here for you.