The New Girl

Today was a great day! All children were playing. No problems. Yet. Connor, Greg and Amaya were playing tag. Connor was it.
"I'm going to catch you, Greg!" Connor said. Meanwhile, Amaya stopped running and looked like she felt bad for someone.
"What's wrong Amaya?" Greg asked.
"I just feel bad for the person over there." Replied Amaya. Greg looked where she was looking and saw a girl (wearing a white shirt and white trousers and her hair was white) drawing alone on a bench. Connor ran up to them and asked "What's wrong?" and we told him about the girl sitting alone. "Hmm, she looks new." Said Connor.
"Maybe we can let her play with us!" Said Greg.
"Great idea!" Said Amaya. They went up to the new girl. She looked up (she had purple eyes) and said a quiet "Hi?"
"Hello, what's your name?" Asked Amaya. The girl said nothing for a moment.
"Lila. You?"
"My name's Amaya. These are my friends. This is Connor."
"Hi" Said Connor.
"And this Greg."
"Hello Lila! We were wondering if you want to play with us."
"Ok.." Lila got up, "So what are we playing?"
"Tag. Who's it this time?" Said Connor.
"Me!" Said Amaya. The children started running or chasing. Amaya caught Greg first and they chased Connor and Lila. Lila and Connor were pretty hard to get. They were pretty fast but Connor was faster so Amaya and Greg caught Lila by hiding and circling her. After that, the bell rang and they went in the classroom except Lila since she was new she kind of got lost. Amaya led her to the classroom and they sat down. The teacher came in and taught them about fractions. When the teacher asked a question about fractions, Lila always put her hand up. Lila already knew about fractions so the lesson was quite easy for her.