The Trust

Luna started asking questions to Lune like "Do you not remember?" or "What do you remember?". Lune knew nothing and just said "No" or shrugged. Luna thought for a moment, This is really weird. She doesn't remember anything. After a little while she got up and went on the Luna Board.
"Hop on." Lune went on the Luna Board and they flew away from the Sports Hall.

While in the PJ Masks HQ

Catboy and Gekko were playing on Catboy's game console. Owlette was flying around. They hear the door bell.
"I'll go check." Said Owlette. She flew down and looked at the camera for outside. She saw Luna, who was really worried, and Lune. "Luna? What are you doing here?"
"Owlette? I need help! Lune doesn't remember anything!" Luna worriedly said.
"And how do I know it's not a trick?"
"You going to help or what?"
"Fine." Owlette opened the entrance door. "We'll be watching."
"Whatever." Lune and Luna went in and Luna explained everything.
"So Lune doesn't remember who she is?" Catboy said.
"Who's Lune?" Asked Lune puzzled by her own name.
"See!" Said Luna.
"Wow. Maybe it's actually true." Gekko said to himself.
"Lizard boy!" Yelled Luna.
"Huh?" Said Gekko.
"Listen for my sake."
"Okay. Sorry." They carried on talking. While they were busy talking, Lune wandered around the HQ. Catboy said she was only allowed in this room. But Lune was interested and went in Gekko's room being bored by the blue cat's room. She looked at the Gekko Mobile being quite impressed of the look of it.
"Better than the cat's atleast." Lune mumbled. She went round the vehicle looking at it. Then Gekko appeared in the room.
"Uhh, Lune?" Said Gekko. Lune jumped.
"Who?" She said again puzzled.
"Your names Lune."
"Oh, okay. Yes?"
"You shouldn't be here."
"I was bored by that cat's room. I wanted to explore. This is really a neat HQ."
"Thanks but still. You better go back up."
"Aww, come on! It's boring being in just one room for something that feels like hours." She begged. Gekko looked at her and said, "Okay, but you have to promise not to mess up anything."
"Okay!" Lune looked at the vehicle once more. "Nice vehicle by the way."

To be continued