2

Micha's POV

I head inside the house and see my dad with his friends drinking and my mom with her friends laughing.

"Mom, dad I'm home!"

"Oh hello sweetie!" My mother greets smiling.

"Hi... I'll be heading to my room."

"Ok." My mom nods and I walk to my dad.

"Hi dad." I kiss his cheek.

"Hi little girl." He pinches my cheek.

"Ugh stop calling me that.. I'm not little anymore."

"You are in my heart." he smiles and his friends chuckle.

"I'm going to my room."

"Ok." He nods and I run upstairs.

Mr.Bae's POV

"I have to say Mr. Bae, your daughter is quite beautiful."

"I know with my genes, of course she would be beautiful along with my wife's... perfect person." I chuckle.

"From when she was little playing with your gun collection to having her own is quite impressive."

"I raised her to be better then my wife and I combined and it worked, she's an amazing Mafia."

"I see, Mr.Bae you see I have a son who is around the same age as her.." He pauses. "He is a hard working man and your daughter is hard working, I think maybe they could be together."

"What are you implying?"

"Maybe you could get your daughter to agree to marrying my son and I'll get my son to agree on marrying your daughter." Everyone at the table gasps.

"With all due respect Mr.Jeon, I don't think that would work. My daughter isn't the type to date let alone get married to a random boy."

"Think about it Mr.Bae, the attention that our group and our kids would get." Mr.Jeon smiles.

"Mr.Jeon I'm sorry but my answer is no, I'm not going to force my daughter to marry a boy."

"How about I cut you a deal?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'll give you a million... my son needs to get married."

"I... Mic...n..." I pause and look around.

That's a good deal but what's more important.. my daughter or the money.

Mrs.Bae's POV

"Mrs.Bae you daughter has grown into a beautiful woman."

"I know with my husbands genes and mine combined it's a gift." Everyone including me laughs.

"So... I have a son around the same age as your daughter... and I was thinking maybe they could get to know each other and go on dates."

"What are you implying?"

"Maybe between the Bae and Jeon family we can arrange a marriage for both our kids:"

"Mrs.Jeon I can't do that, my daughter isn't a girl who dates so I highly doubt she would get married."

"But Mrs.Bae our kids combined would be perfect together."

"Listen Mrs.Jeon, my Daughter needs to make her own life decisions including in her love life, when she wants to start dating."

"I have a deal." she smiles.

"What is it?"

"I'll give you a thousand to arrange a marriage with my son and your daughter."

"I'm sorry Mrs.Jeon I can't do that my daughter makes her own decisions not me."