60

We arrive home and it's the afternoon. I sigh softly. Jungkook looks at me and tilts his head.

"I can trust you right?" I look at him and he nods. "Ok.. take care of Jaehyun" I stand up.

"Wait what?!" He gets up.

"I'm going back to Daegu" I grab a bag and pack a couple things.

"No your not" Jungkook crawls to the other side of the bed and grabs the bag. "Your staying with me babe, your not going back to Daegu, you finally left Dean, I want you by my side" He growls.

"I need to go back" I sigh. I pull at the bag but it only makes Jungkook's grip tighter. "Jungkook.." he shakes his head.

"Stop" He looks me in the eyes. "Your staying here"

"Let go of the bag or I'm staying with Dean forever" His eye twitches and he growls. "I'm going to take Jaehyun" I pull at the bag which follows me. "I'm leaving him with you" I pack the bag quickly. "If he complains just distract him or tell him something like 'mommy this, mommy that' don't let him know I'm gone" I sigh. I close the bag and put it on and look at Jungkook.

"But babe I don't want you gone again..." he pouts. He sits on the bed sadly and looks at me with puppy eyes.

"I promise I'll be back.. and if I'm not back by three days you get anything you want"

"Anything?" He tilts his head.

"Anything" I smile.

"Anything even.."

"Yes even that" I smile.

"What if your gone for longer than three days?"

"Anything" I shrug.

"So let's say I want 'that' everyday can I?"

"No maybe like one a week, once a month" Jungkook nods.

"Take your time babe don't rush it" He smiles. I giggle and shake my head and hug him. "Honestly.. please don't take too long I want you by my side ok?" He hugs me closer. I nod. We pull away from the hug and kiss.

"Goodbye" I smile.

"No don't say it like that" he whines.

"Bye bubba..." I smile. He smiles proudly.

"That's the first time you called me a cute name... thank you" He smiles. I nod and walk out the room.

"Where are you going Micha?" Yoongi tilts his head.

"Daegu" I wave.

"How is it like?" he looks at me and pouts.

"It's nice" I smile. "I would live there if I wasn't married"

"That's good to hear" He smiles. He loses the smile and watches the tv. "Have a safe trip" He waves. I nod waving. I leave the house and walk away.

»»»»»»»»»»

I arrive at the building and I sigh.

For Jungkook and I....

I walk towards the gate. I notice guards standing close inside. I look around and open the gate and ring the doorbell.

A guard opens the door and gasps.

"Inform Dean, Micha has returned" A guard runs inside and I sigh.

"So can I enter?" I sigh. I hear footsteps getting closer and I look at the door and Dean Runs towards me and hugs me. "Ew don't touch me" I push him away. Dean stumbles and looks at me. "Can I enter?" I sigh in annoyance.

Dean grabs my hand and we both walk in. He leads me into our room and I sigh.

"Babe how are you?" He smiles. "How are both of you?" Dean walks towards me and places his hand on my stomach. I push his hand away.

"I'm doing fine" I growl. "I'm here for some things" I walk to my drawer. Dean growls and grabs my hand. "What do you want?" I look at him and he punches me. I moan in pain.

"What do you mean what I want?!" Dean shouts. I place my hand on my cheek.

"That was real low of you Hyuk" I giggle. He growls and punches me again. I stumble and fall on my bottom. I hiss in pain.

"Your low Micha" He growls. "Take off your backpack" I look up at him and shake my head.

"Wow.. I actually..." I sigh.

"What?" He growls loudly. "Say another bad thing about me, do it watch what happens" He looks at me angrily.

"Asshole.." I mutter. I remove my bag and he bites his lip and grabs my hand. I look at him aggressively. I stand up and he grabs my hand and grunts. He pushes me to a drawer. I groan in pain as the impact of my body hits the drawer. I hiss in pain and he lets me be. I roll into a ball and hiss.

"Fucking asshole!!!" I shout. Dean grabs my hand and pushes me onto the bed where he slaps me and punches me. I scream loudly and hit him back.

A bunch of guards run inside the room watching Dean hit me. I pant loudly as he stops.

"You piece of fucking shit, you mean nothing to me, you will never mean anything to me Kwon Hyuk" I laugh. He shouts in anger and continues to attack me. I attack him back and Guards watch us fighting.

"You slut!" He screams.

"Me?!" I hit him back.

"Yes you, you don't think I knew about you sleeping with a guy?" he chuckles.

"I never slept with any guy" I pant loudly. "You on the other hand, slept with so many girls" I giggle. "Your the slut" I laugh maniacally. "You just stick it in anything you like"

"Shut it cause you want me" He grabs my hair and pulls it a bit. "You wanted me to ruin you Micha" I scoff.

"It's called seducing someone" I giggle. Dean growls and chokes me. I gasp softly.

"Dean enough!" A guard walks closer. He continues to strangle me. I look at him calmly and he growls.

"Kill us b-both" I manage to say.

"There is no baby, it takes time to figure out about that" he lets me go. I cough and shake my head.

"There is a baby asshole" I growl.

"Oh really?" He tilts his head. "Then... do the test" He goes to his drawer and hands me a test. I look at it and nod.

"I will, it will show that I'm pregnant because I don't lie" I yank the box out of his hand and into the bathroom. I close the door and I look at the box to see the color of the marks. Red.

I look around for a red marker or anything red. I pee on it first and let it be. I look around for a random item.

"Just come out!" Dean shouts. I sigh and look for a weapon. I see a razor blade and hide it in my pocket and wash my hands and then grabbing the test.

..............