62

Deans entire body freezes.

As the phone rings Dean tries to grab the phone but I move away in time.

I hear someone speaking and I press the speaker button.

"Hi baby, how are you?" I hear a girl giggling. "Did you enjoy last night?" I look at Dean who shakes his head. "Do you want more? I'm free right now" She giggles. Dean shakes his head as he breathes heavily. "Hello? Baby are you there?" She whines. "Did you butt dial me?"

"No he didn't bitch" I growl.

"H-Huh?"

"Yeah I called you on purpose, your sleeping with him?"

"No!" The fear in her voice is very noticeable. "I was talking to my husband.. he's on the line I must've pressed the wrong button!" She nervously laughs.

"Yeah uh huh... and I'm a Police officer, who the hell are you?" I growl.

"No one"

"Who are you Mun-Hee?" I look at Dean. The girl shrieks and starts to sob.

"I'm so sorry Micha, I swear I'm so sorry, I was paid to sleep with him, I only wanted money nothing else please don't hurt me" She cries.

"Oh honey I don't care that you sleep with him" I chuckles softly.

"You.. dont?"

"No only thing is that you tried to hide from his kid, you did a terrible job by the way, I managed to talk with him and he told me about me having blonde hair, which I never had"

"Micha I swear I meant no harm to him, I don't want Dean and I don't care about him either, I'll leave him alone, just.. don't hurt me" she whimpers.

"I won't, keep Dean, I don't want him, I never did" I throw Deans phone at him and he stands there in shock.

I run upstairs and go to the bedroom. I slam the door and grab my bag. I grab a couple things and quietly walk out of the bedroom. I close the door quietly and walk to Jaehyun's room. I hear Dean shouting and screaming. I look around in Jaehyun's room and grab some things.

Glad I took some bags!

»»»»»»»»»»»

I board the train to Seoul and place my bags down.

Here I come.. new start with Jungkook. I smile as I look out the window.

No more Dean, just me and Jungkook... with Jaehyun and our kid..

How do I tell him?

»»»»»»»»»»»

I arrive home and I knock and wait for anyone to answer.

"Hello?" I knock again. Hm.. odd...

I try to look through the window and I see the lights on.

I knock again. Nothing, no one opens the door. I sigh loudly and ring the doorbell.

Literally nothing. I growl in annoyance and knock again.

"Hello? Anyone home, it's me Micha?"

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon and I stay hiding behind the couch as we hear footsteps coming closer.

"Someone keeps knocking on the door...." Namjoons whines.

"Shush hyung, jaehyun will hear.." I whisper.

"He's a tiny kid he won't harm us.." Namjoon moves and I grab him.

"He won't harm us but with a weapon he will" I look around.

"He probably doesn't even know how to use it" Namjoon sighs. He slowly gets up and then for a quick moment he falls back down with widen eyes. "Never mind, his finger is on the trigger and looking in the same spot Jin is hiding"

"Why are we scared of Jaehyun, we are older than him, and we can all tackle him and grab the weapon"

"Do you forget who Micha is?" Namjoon nervously chuckles. "She is your wife after all, but I rather not do that"

The knocking on the door never stoped, it continues and continues.

"We need to answer the door but we have to be careful" I sigh. I move away. "Distract him"

"What!?" Namjoon whisper shouts.

"Shush!" I widen my eyes. "Just move, alert Jin so he helps, I'll get the door and when he gets distracted you grab the weapon" Namjoon nods and moves closer to the edge and alerts Jin. I move to end of the counter and Namjoon gets out of his hiding spot. I run to the door and open it seeing.

Micha!?

Micha's POV

The door finally opens and I see Jungkook and then right behind him I see Namjoon and Jin handing a gun to Jaehyun.

"What the fuck do you both think your doing?" I growl.

"He had a weapon and tried to kill us!" Tae whines as he comes out from a garbage can.

"It's true.. he nearly shot me" Yoongi moves the pillows off himself.

"Can someone help me!" I hear Jimin shout.

"Mommy!" Jaehyun runs towards me.

"Ok, someone help Jimin then tell me what happened" I look at Tae. "And let Tae take a shower"

»»»»»»»»»»

"So that's why you hid from a little child?"

"He went insane Micha!" Tae holds onto Hobi's arm and they both nod.

"You both are insane, he won't actually hurt you"

"Where's my mommy!" Jimin imitates Jaehyun shouting with a gun. "He knows how to use it!" Jimin fake cries.

"Relax he's going to hurt you" I look at Jaehyun. "Right honey?" jaehyun nods and smiles.

"Daddy!" Jaehyun giggles and holds his arm out for a hug looking at Jungkook.

"Huh?" Jungkook tilts his head.

"Yes... daddy is so sad that you tried to hurt him and his friends" I pout.

"No Him!" He points to Jin. "He hit my hand mommy" He whines. I give Jin a Glare, he puts his hands up.

"He had his tiny hands in all my food, what am I supposed to do? Eat and find some mystery surprises?"

"No but don't hit him, he's a child not an animal" I shake my head. "Plus let Jaehyun eat, he's hungry" I growl.

"Whatever it's getting late I'm going to bed" Yoongi walks away.

"It's only 8p..."

"Late!" He shuts a door.

"Well, Let's get you into bed ok?" I smile and Jaehyun and he nods.

How do I tell Jungkook about the "bump"

........