I SAID NO

It was the day after the party completely thank god. But we was headed to another party at Brennens it was a pool party I wore a black two peice bathing suit. It had studs on the sides. I put some loose clothes on over top.
*Time skip a little later in the party*

Me and the girls were hanging out but we ended up looking for our boyfriend's so we went our separate ways. As I was walking trying to find Jake I was stopped by a random guy. "Hey sexy." "Hi umm can you excuse me." I said scared all of a sudden the guy pushed me against the wall and kissed me I tried to push him off but when I finnaly did out of the corner of my eye I seen Jake with Lexi he looked uterly heart broken "Jake!" I yelled but he had tears rolling down his face as he walked away of course I chased after him but Lexi stopped me and I told her what happened. She believed me because she knew when I was lying and I wasn't we managed to catch Jake "why would you do this to me I know I did it to you but I thought you cheated. But now I know you actually did do that to me Kaylee I fucking loved you and still do" he said as he broke down "Jake I tried to push him off I'm sorry I'm weak ok I'm sorry please you have to believe me." "Jake it's all true Kaylee isn't lying to you she loves you. You are her fucking world and her fucking life she needs you as much as you need her.

Jakes pov

I found Lexi in the party but as I looked over I seen a guy lean in and kiss Kaylee I broke down. Why would she do this to me? I know I was wrong when I did it to her but why would do it back to me I thought. But when they stopped kissing she pushed him away and screamed what sounded my name. I didn't care I turned around and walked out a few seconds later Kaylee and Lexi cought up to me. "Why would you do this to me." She said that she was weak and that she is sorry I geuss Lexi must of seen the whole thing. "Really you promise me your not lying to me." "Promise." She said I pulled her up off the ground that she had fell on crying over me. "I love you Kaylee O'Dell." "I love you to Jake Webber." I smiled and kissed her.