Second meet

Y/N Point of view

  It's been a week since my fiancé didn't show up.I don't care much about him,but the last time he was seen was at the ball,going with Lestat.

  It was midnight and I was laying in bed,wondering if the man died.I remembered the rumor that Lestat was a vampire,and I also remember that he went with my fiancé,the last time he was seen.I couldn't belive such an absurd rumor,but I can't help but wonder about such creatures.

Everything about the paranormal fascinated me,so I made up my mind.I packed my bag,dressed up,and went to the castle where the two men lived.

  The castle was pretty deep in the forest and the alley was narrow.I knocked on the two big doors and after a few moments,Lestat welcomed me.
-I assume you missed me so much?
  He took my hair in his hand,getting closer to me
-Or perhaps you got lost?
-My fiancé didn't show up for a week.You were the last one to see him.
-But I tought you wouldn't care if he was dead.
-But I didn't told you this.
-I can read your toughts.

-Be polite,Lestat.
  Another man's voice was heard.It was Louis.I didn't even heard his footsteps.
  Lestat moved away from me.
-Why don't we show our guest around then?
-I just need to talk a bit with you about him,that's all.
-This late at night?We can talk about this tomorrow,and I assume you won't walk in the dark home.
   I nodded,and looked away at Louis who was watching us with the same sad eyes I saw at the ball.

   With Lestat's hand gesture,I entered the big hallway,moving with the two men behind me towards a room.
-Thank you for letting me stay.
-Our pleasure.
   Lestat said,with his cheeky smile.

   When I entered the room,I heard a little girl voice.
-Who is she?
    I couldn't see her face or body because Louis was blocking my way.
-Oh..this is..our daughter.
   Lestat moved towards where the girl voice was heard.
-Daughter?Oh..you guys were..
   I pointed to the two men,noticing Louis staying with his hand on the face,clearly dissapointed.
-Oh no,we are just..very,very good friends.
  Lestat showed one more smile,looking at Louis.
-We are going to leave,if you excuse us..
   Lestat moved right away,and Louis and I exchanged one more look.
-You better lock the door,the maids are so nosey.
-But I-
-Goodnight,Y/N.
    He said,closing the door.

   I looked out the window for a while losing myself in my toughts,until the creak of door that made me jump.
  A little girl with curly golden hair was standing looking at me shocked.
-Y/N?
-C..Claudia?
   It was her.I dropped to my knees,hugging her.She was a friend of mine from when I was 14.I was devastated when I heard about her death.
-Were you alive all this time?
-Y/N,I am dead.
    Chills went down my spine,letting her go.I stared into her blue deep eyes.
-I m dead,Y/N.

  I stood up,taking her hand in mine.
-We need to go,Claudia.
-I can't go,Y/N.This is where I belong.
  She hugged me.
-I missed you,Y/N.
   This was very real,I was looking at the door,my last wish were to be at home,wondering if my fiancé was dead or not.
-You won't leave me alone again,won't you?Please tell me you will stay,Y/N,I am so lonely here.
-Claudia..why are you with them?
-They are the same as me,but don't worry,Y/N,I won't hurt you.I already had my meal for tonight.
-What you mean,Claudia?

  I kneeled down to her level,facing her.
-Did they..kidnap you,Claudia?
-I wouldn't say that.
-We need to leave this place.
-I can't.Why don't you stay with us?You don't like me anymore?Please stay,I will tell Louis to fed before talking to you,and I will beg Lestat to don't hurt you.
  I stood up being dumbfounded.
-You all are vampires?

  I heard clapping behind me.It was Lestat,leaning against the door.
-Oh Claudia,you can't stay in your coffin,can you?
  Claudia moved in front of me.
-Let her stay!Please Lestat!
-Of course I will let her stay.
   In a blink of eye,he was at the window,right behind my back.
-After what she heard,I am afraid she will have to stay.

-Claudia,I'm so sorry..
   I ran off the door,hearing Claudia's dissapointed voice.
-You scared her..
-She won't get too far,dear.

   I grabbed the handle of the door,but it was locked.I needed a place to hide until the next morning.
   My eyes went to the stairs,running towards them.I quicky ran on then,hearing Lestat's voice at the bottom of it
-Want to hide,darling?
    I ignored him and reached the top of the stairs,where the balcony was.Louis was standing here,looking straight ahead,with his back at me.
-So you couldn't run?
   I backed off a little,my gaze fixed on him.
-I will help you run away,but for tonight you need to stay here.He will eventually find you.
  I knew he was talking about Lestat.I covered my mouth and teared up.
-Don't be afraid.He means no harm.
   Lestat showed himself again,at the other corner of the balcony.
-Oh,don't cry,dear.We will be kind to you.
   I covered my mouth,trying to calm myself down.

   We finally went to my room,where Louis locked myself into.
-Like we couldn't be in her room at any time.
  Lestat said to his friend.
-She needs to feel safe with us.
-I don't even trust myself,how could she?
   These were the last words I heard in the night before I was left alone.I stayed at the door,blocking it from anybody who would want to come inside,this is how I fell asleep.

   Thank you for reading❤