~Ending~

Y/N point of view

       Night after night and I still remember my last sunset,the last time I looked at the sun was behind a thin curtain  in the carriage that traveled us to Paris.
      I died one year ago being bit by two vampires,and even if I agreed,sometimes I find myself staring at the moon,as this night.

   I was looking at the moon with Louis while he was caressing my hand
-They're cold,Luois.I'm cold.
-That's what it happens,but your soul will remain warm.
-Because my heart froze too.
   He looked at me,and as the night we met, I looked at him with the same eyes that couldn't understand the sadness behind his,but now I do and I smile.
-But it is alright.
-It is?
    As we were getting close to eachother,another voice joined us.

-What a beautiful night,cheers to us!
  Lestat laughed while sipping from a glass.
-You can pretend it's wine.
    He said while giving me the glass.

   I walked past him to my room.

   Third persona point of view

-What is-
-I am looking out for her,Louis,do you want her to eat rats and dogs like you used to?And maybe still do?
-That was the nicest way to "look out for her"?
  Between the two men there was a few seconds of silence.

  Lestat poured the glass on the wooden table next to them.
-It's no use anymore.

    Y/N point of view.

-You look even paler,Y/N.
  Claudia entered my room,and even if she looked as young as I met her,her soul growed older
-You need to drink.
   Sitting on my bed,she took my hand in hers.
-Who will take care of us if you will vanish?
-How do I take care of you?
-You give life to us,we love you.

   I looked in her eyes.
-Lestat bringed a few dead women down,you need to come,even Louis agreed.

  With two knocks on the door,Lestat and Luois joined us.
-You still choose to sleep in a room with the curtains closed.My love,this isn't the life for you.
-Y/N,I'm sorry..
  I smiled.
-Those women were dead when we found them..
  The three of us looked at him.

-I'm lying,but I everything I do,I am doing for you,Luois killed them,I bringed them down.
-I'm sorry,Y/N.
-Don't.
   I smiled,standing up.

   From that day I started to drink human blood,and when the town we lived in started to notice the missing people we moved.

  Everytime someone asked us who we are we always said that we're mere travelers.

  Year after year and we found ourselves in a car to settle down to our last home,an old fashioned mansion next to a graveyard,and as Lestat joked about it,I agreed it was a suitable place for us.

  One of the most beautiful days were when I first dressed up in all white.
-So pale,so mysterious!If you would stand still I would think you're a beautiful porcelain doll.
   Lestat smirked while looking at me.
-You're a beautiful bride,in every way possible.
   Louis said,smiling.
   We danced while Claudia played the piano.

   I've lost count of the days spent in here,and I lost the belief that vampires only cry once or twice in their entire life, I cried more times from happiness.

  Third persona point of view

   While stepping down the brick stairs to the cold room ,thd candles were making visible the coffin in the middle it,inside of it were roses on white silk.

  Louis caressed Y/N's cheek while Lestat ran a hand trough her hair,both of them helping her to get into the wide coffin.

  Claudia was the last one to enter,and the last words that could be heard were:
-We love you,Y/N.
-We do love you.
-Let's seal this eternity together.

    The candles died on by one and as darkness aproached us,they closesd the lid of the coffin sealing a new beginning.

~END~

   I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction,I haven't wrote in it since last summer and I was out of ideas,thank you all for reading it!❤