Everything is 'Okay'.

Steve

"I'm so sorry but we couldn't get a specific memory out of his mind. He kept resisting and kept yelling for a Tony. The doctor has instructed me to come and get him." We all look at Tony and he was on the verge of tears. Damn this nurse made up all believe that that we lost Bucky. Thankful we didn't. Tony nods and steps forward. She smiles sadly at him and starts walking. He follows her but not before looking back at me and with a sad and scared expression. I give him a reassuring smile and then he leaves. I'm just hoping Bucky will be fine now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony

The nurse and I were now walking into where the procedure was happening. She hands me some scrubs, a hair net and a mask to put on. She then instructed me to wash my hands thoroughly and make sure to get them very clean. I do as told them we go into the room fully. Bucky is laying there with tears in his eyes, some falling. When he sees me he just started to sob. "I'm sorry Tony. I'm so sorry for what I did."

This breaks my heart because he seemed as though he was genuinely sorry and this memory was hurting him severely. I grab his hand "Baby it's okay. You have to let the memory go. The faster they finish the faster you get to recover and the faster well be home. Okay. Right now I just need you to focus on me Okay? Just focus on me. You never finished telling me your side of how we met. Tell me the rest Okay. "

He nods and calms down. "After I ran into pepper and you, Steve came out the tower and introduced me to you. Pepper had stormed away. You flirted with me but then I reminded you that you had a girlfriend and you said 'So? I don't have a boyfriend?' and with that pepper had re appeared and slapped you across the face then yelled 'TONY YOU FUCKING WHORE! HOW DARE YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE WITH YOU! WE ARE BREAKING UP.' You just nodded then asked me on a date and I said 'Why the hell not.' and that's that on that. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Have a great night everyone."

He said and I chuckled glancing up at the doctor. He gave me a thumbs up then said "Okay Mr. Barnes we are all done here. You did an amazing job." Bucky, still drugged said, "Aw shucks, thank you strange man. You were very kind to me and thank you to all you beautiful women that helped this amazing doctor man." He giggles and all the nurses all blushed at his comments.

We get him on a Gurnee and roll him to the room we were in. By now he had already fallen asleep and was still holding onto my hand. I hound a way to get him to let go then went to the waiting room where everyone else was. When I walk in Steve stands up quickly. "How is he? Is he Okay? Did it work?" I smile happily. "He's fine. He's sleeping right now. It worked. I had to get him to bring up a different memory so we can get rid of the one he was holding onto. I'm pretty sure the memory he was holding onto was the one at Siberia." Steve looks down with a guilty look.

"Steve it's okay buddy. I forgave you already. I have more hard feelings towards you or Bucky or anyone. " He looks up and nods. "When can we see him? " "When he wakes up but just go easy on him." They all nod. "Okay well call me when he wakes up. We are all going to head back up." "Okay. I'll see you all later." "Bye Tony" They all say as they pile into the elevator. I go back into the room Bucky was and take off the scrubs. I grab a chair and place it next to Bucky's bed. I sit there just watching him (in a non stalker way) and grab his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later

Tony

I was texting Peter telling him that everything was fine and I'll be home in a couple days. Peter has been living in the tower with us ever since Aunt May decided she wasn't capable to take care of him anymore. He is sorta like my son. But I haven't told Bucky that yet. I should tell him soon. Speaking of Bucky, he was starting to wake up. He fully wakes up and examines his surroundings. He sees me and smiles "Hey doll." "Hey babe. How do you feel?" "I feel great. I genuinely mean that. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything." I chuckle at how he was rambling. "We can leave here tomorrow but first the doctor want to run a few tests. " He nods and then the doctor comes in. He runs his tests then tells us that everything seems normal and we can leave today. Bucky decided to go ahead and leave today. We went back up to the level his room was and went to bed. We slept for a long time.

We only woke up because we heard Thor and Bruce arguing about something. Thankful Natasha yells "SHUT THE HELL UP! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" "Thank you Natasha!" I yell loud enough for her to hear and I get a 'your welcome' back.  Bucky moves in his sleep and starts to whimper so I cuddle into his embrace more and hold him tight. As soon as I do that he stops whimpering and just sleeps normally. I hope this worked because if it didn't he would be devastated and would just lose all hope. But some terrible could happen.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

𝓐𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 "𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽" 𝓑𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓱 . 𝓘𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝔂. 𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰. <3 -𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓹