Ðяε@ღsོ Ðø ☪︎øღε Γʀυε

A/N: You should watch the video up ☝︎there if you are an EreRi shipper, but then of course you are, you're reading this EreRi/RiRen Oneshot aren't you? Ok, sorry for blabbering. Let's get on with this awful Oneshot I made at five in the morning.

♦︎♢♦︎
WARNING:
VIEWER
DISCRETION
READ ON YOUR OWN RISK
☾YAOI + SMUT☽
★ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ★
♠︎♤♠︎

★̆̈Eren's POV★̆̈

"Hey Eren, could you do me a teeny favor?" Hanji asked nervously looking at me as I dusted the bookshelves. "Well, it depends."

"Ok. I need you to give something to Levi.."

"Heichou? What for?"

"Well, I kinda dropped his favorite tea cup," Hanji muttered.

"You what?! B-but Heichou loves his tea cups!!"

"Yes, yes I know!" They groaned, face palming. "That is exactly why I need you to give him this," Hanji handed me a box. "It's full of cleaning supplies that I just bought from the market. Give it to him and say it's an apology from me for breaking his teacup."

A/N: Hanji is non binary, so Hanji's pronouns are they/them.

I sighed, before glancing up, "Alright, but you owe me a favor."

"Thanks Eren! You're a lifesaver!!" They pulled me in for a hug, before parting away, cackling, "Literally! He would have probably killed me!"

"Welp, I guess I better get going then," I murmured to myself.

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
~тιмє ѕкιρ~
~Brought to you, by Levi's mad murdering skills and also him being part Beyblade~

Gosh darn it! Normally, finding someone would be easy, but when it came down to Heichou, I guess it would be harder considering his size. He's so small he could hide anywhere!

I've been searching for half an hour and I still haven't found him! He would be really good at playing Hide And Seek... Dammit Eren, now is not the time to think of stupid games.

Ok, so I've already checked the west wing, onto the east wing I suppose. Hmm..if I were a little Heichou where would I be? Aha! His office! Dang it Eren! Why didn't you think of that earlier?!

Walking up to Levi's office, I knocked twice and waited for a response. I waited a few seconds before knocking again, when the door swung open. Oh..it's open.

"Heichou?" I called out, glancing around the room. It had a mahogany desk in the middle with bookshelves aligned across the whole right wall.

"What?" A grumpy voiced reached my ear. Turning around, I saw a door to the left had opened, and Heichou was standing there, fresh out of the shower, with only a towel around his waist.

"Uh-I..I um.." I stuttered out incoherently, while turning into a bright tomato.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?" Levi Heichou grunted, glaring at me.