Chapter Five

I got to the gate and noticed a familiar face. I looked down at my phone so he wouldn't notice me but when i did that familiar figure sat down beside me.

"Hi Sienna" he spoke.

"Hi Zane" i looked up and smiled.

"Are you on you're way to vidcon?" he asked me with a gentle tone in his voice.

"Um yes actually i am".

He smiled and asked "so what are you and anthony?"

"we're just friends" i smiled.

"oh-" Zane got cut off by the lady who had said, "First Class passengers may now board".

"Excuse me" i said to Zane as i got up and walked over to the gate.

I sat in my seat and waited to board. I got a message on instagram and since i wasn't doing anything i opened it.

jadenhossler: hey :)

siennagracee: hey 

jadenhossler: so i see ur on ur way to cali. ru coming to vidcon?

siennagracee: yes i am actually will i be meeting u?

jadenhossler: only if i can hug u tight ;)

siennagracee: fine by me

jadenhossler: ok talk soon ;)

I opened some more dms and there were a few from cynthiaparkerrrr, vividmgmt, and lightsouttourr. i opened cynthia's first.

cynthiaparkerrrr: hi baby!! 💕 i miss u so much!!! i spoke to my management about u joining lights out! they said they'll let u know if u can come or not! can't wait to see u at vidcon baby!

siennagracee: thank u sm beautiful u really do mean the world to me! 💜 can't wait to hug u today!

vividmgmt: good morning sienna grace. we'd like to inform you that we at vivid management would like for you to sign a contract with us and join our management. let us know by responding and we'll set up a day that we could meet.

siennagracee: hi yes i'd be interested in joining any day would be fine to set up the meeting thank u for having me!

lightsouttourr: we are glad to inform you that you have gotten an invitation from us and vivid management to join phase two of lights out tour.

siennagracee: thank you so much for the invitation i'm glad to be joining the team!

when i finished reading the dms i got a message from my best friend.

gorbinzannu: hey what time do u want me to pick u up from the airport?

sienna: my plane lands at 4:45 so i think u get the idea from there

gorbinzannu: ok cool i'll pick u up at 9

sienna: i-

gorbinzannu: i'm kidding i'll be there b4 9

sienna: u'll be there b4 5 too right?

gorbinzannu: no promises

sienna: CHASE!!!

gorbinzannu: and i oop-

sienna: 🙄

i took a nap on the plane so when i woke up we had already landed in california. they called for first class to leave and so i did.

i was so happy i'll be seeing my best friend again after 2 years. chase was the only person there for me when no one else wasn't, he was also the one who boosted my career a little.

when i picked up my luggage i texted chase.

sienna: where ru?

gorbinzannu: turn around

i did as chase said and there he was standing smiling at me. i dropped all my luggage and ran to my best friend. i jumped and hugged him.

"awww" people said around us.

"what a cute couple" most of them said.

chase and i laughed it off.

"you've gotten stronger my friend" i said as i was still being carried by chase.

"and you've gotten lighter" he laughed.

finally he put me down and walked over to my luggage.

"i can take it chase".

"did you hear something i thought i heard something" he playfully ignored me.

i smiled and rolled my eyes, assuming chase caught that since he laughed at my action.