Chapter Nineteen

i woke up to the sound of my phone going off nonstop. i looked at it and saw a bunch of fan pages following me...but they weren't fan pages of me or my friends it was of this AMAZING boy band that i have been obsessed with for the longest time.

i went to instagram to see why they were following me and the reason is because one of the members said in an interview that he has a crush on me. 17 year old me is screaming.

the boy and all his band mates followed me on instagram and i was dying inside.

i went to the bathroom got dressed and ended up being the first person on the bus. i went over to my tags to see if any of my fans posted some pictures or edits but it was all full of that interview.

i was super excited for philly, it's sold out and someone told me this morning i had a surprise coming. i was completely clueless and had no idea what was going to happen. i laid back and closed my eyes til we got to the venue and saw all the fans lining up.

i was about the fifth person to go inside of the venue. i got a little hungry so i uber eats
chick-fil-a to the venue.

i ate my food and got on the line. i stood net to huddy and payton today. we got to 5 hours of meeting fans but was nowhere near to being done. all of a sudden hootie came into the microphone and said, "hey guys so we're gonna give them a little break. but sienna, you have a special visitor" he said and i was confused all of a sudden a familiar face came out of a dark corner. all the girls started to scream and cry i stood there with my jaw dropped.

"hi" he said and showed off his white pointy teeth.

"hi" i said gulped. "what are you doing here?" i asked the boy band member.

"i came to see you" he smiled. everyone who heard awed.

"nick i have a boyfriend" i said.

"i can always wait for you...and we can always be friends" he said.

before i could respond four boys came bursting through the door.

"aye aye! what it do baby!" edwin shouted.

"yo it's PRETTYMUCH!" zion shouted and everyone went "WOOHOO".

"okay nick. i'll be your friend" i said and he smiled.

"okay talk to you later...friend" and with that him and the four boys left.

we all had five extra minutes of resting and went back to the meet and greet.

after the meet and greet we did the usual routine. stage, dinner and i went to bed.

i went on instagram and posted this

siennagracee it was lovely meeting you emily <3tagged: @ emilylovessienna

tagged: @ emilylovessienna

user disabled comments

i was tired so i belly flopped and onto my bed and passed out. i wasn't ready for fame to hit me like a rock. i'm new to this...damn it.

YO IM A DIE HARD PRETTYMUCH FAN AND OMG ROCK WITCHU IS AMAZING. IF ANYONE READING THIS KNOWS PRETTYMUCH DROP YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER AND YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE NEW SONG!! MY FAVORITE MEMBER IS NICK BUT I ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR ZION. <3