Chapter Nine

i laid in bed and was worried sick about noen. i dozed off and went to bed.

"babe" someone said and shook me awake.

"bubs what are you doing it's..." i stopped to look at the time on my phone.

"7 am what are you-" he rolled his eyes and kissed me.

"get ready we're going to breakfast baby" he sat on my bed while i got ready. i came out the bathroom with a black tube top, ripped jeans and black heels. i put my hair in a bun and put on some sunglasses. i grabbed my purse and phone before leaving the hotel room. i found these pretty stairs so i had jaden take a picture of me so i could post it later.

Jaden and I decided it would be best if we walked to ihop instead of taking an uber since it wasn't that far away. we held each other's hand, ran into a couple fans and ate breakfast. instead of going back to the hotel we went straight to vidcon.

we arrived at 9:47 am and saw most of our friends. when i saw zoe seliktar i dripped my bag on the floor and ran to her ignoring the fact that i was wearing heels. zoe and i have been friend since i started tiktok but i've never gotten the chance to meet her til now.

jaden handed me my purse and i walked around with jaden and zoe. we took a minute to be on our phones so i decided to post the picture jaden took of me this morning before breakfast.

siennagracee vidcon day 2 fit 😘tagged: @ jadenhossler

tagged: @ jadenhossler

view 7,132 comments
jadenhossler: i get to call u mine <3
thicc.cheerios: my baby is so beautiful :')
jadenhossler: @ thicc.cheerios no she's my baby :p
thicc.cheerios: @ jadenhossler i've known her longer loser :P
user1: pretty bb 💕
luvanthony: princess 🤩
user2: bb ur so beautiful
user3: what a beaut
user4: ur a cool cookie
siennagracee: @ user4 IM EATING A COOKING WITH ZOE RN
jadenhossler: @ siennagracee @ user4 IT WAS MY COOKIE >:(
siennagracee: @ jadenhossler and it tasted amazing 😉
jadenhossler: @ siennagracee u know what else tastes amazing 😏
xlilhuddy: @ jadenhossler nope no no nope do not answer that
chasekeith: @ jadenhossler and i oop-
user5: ur not getting anymore hate and i love it for u baby 😭💕💕
cynthiaparkerrrr: ahhh baby ur beautiful
madi: marry me rebecca!!
siennagracee: @ madi no.
madi: @ siennagracee REBECCA!!!

we got up from where we were sitting and continued to walk around. we ran into a bunch of fans, took many pictures and i even got to see my favorite youtuber tarayummy ahhh she's so beautiful.
when i met her she told me she knew who i was and that she wanted to be my friend. we exchanged numbers and continued with our day.

[cut to hotel]

we got to the hotel and this time i went to jaden's room instead of mine.

"i'm so tired bubs"

"then go to ur room, change and u can sleep in my bed with me tonight" jaden said almost sounding like a question.

"ok" was all i said. i left the room and put on a red shirt, shorts and put my hair in a messy bun. i went back to jadens room and laid there on instagram.

luvanthony i love you

luvanthony i love you. i never meant to hurt you...

view 6,731 comments
user1: @ siennagracee
user2: @ siennagracee
user3: wait is this about @ siennagracee?
imgriffinjohnson: word.
notnoen: i felt this
user4: 🤡🤡🤡
user5: i love you ant please smile
user6: don't be sad anthony
xlilhuddy: fight for her buddy
itsselmo_: smile thru the pain bro
iitspayton: don't know what to tell u bud
user7: i'm waiting for sienna to comment
siennagracee: @ user7 comment