first meet

“Y/n he has been staring at you since we arrived, just give him a try.” Lydia told her friend. The mystery guy was standing at the bar next to his friends, sipping from his tequila. He had been trying to be patient, waiting until the friend of the girl he had been laying his eyes on for over an hour left. Hoping he would get the chance to get a moment alone with her. 

But when he finished his drink all his patience was suddenly gone. ‘fuck it’ he thought. He was on a holiday with his parents and his sister, if the girl would turn him down, no one would know. And she was absolutely word a shot. He looked over at his one day old friends, but they were busy laughing about stupid jokes. He slowly made his way over to her. Not a single clue how he would start, how he would not look like an idiot. 

When he was almost there she turned her head towards him, causing the brown haired guy to be starstruck. he froze, the only thing he could do was look back at her, into her big blue eyes. He was taking in every inch of her, making him like her even more. She looked nice  and humble. Her long light hair back into a ponytail, and her legs beautifully shown due the short blue dress she was wearing. 

After about a minute, the boy realized what he was doing and got awaken out of his trance. He saw the friend of the girl laugh, and stare. The girl was giggling at him. Trying to not make him to ashamed. She was hoping he would come to her so bad. “What is he doing?” Her friend asked her with a chuckle.

The guy took a deep breathe, and continued his steps. “Hey,” He mumbled when he finally arrived at the table where the girl and her friend were standing. “Hey?” The girl replied with a questioning look on her face. She wasn’t sure what his intentions were, she didn't even know if he liked her. He was just standing in front of her. He forced  himself to look into her big eyes, to show her he wasn’t getting nervous by her at all, even tho he was freaking out.

“What's your name?” Y/n started. An attempt to get the mysterious boy to talk. She straightened her back and crossed her legs. “I’m Shawn.” He said to her. He relaxed a little when he looked up, he noticed the friend walked away. It was just Shawn and y/n. “What's your name?” He asked with a little more confidence. He was praying the alcohol would get in his blood as soon as possible. “I’m Y/n” She said with a smile. She was still chuckling a little about Shawn's appearance. 

Shawn looked like a tuff guy. Black skinny jeans, chocolate brown curls, a black button up, chelsea boots. He didn’t look like the innocent guy, she thought. Her mind was working hard, processing this guy. But in every other situation the brown eyed guy would act normal, he would act like he didn’t even care. The only reason he couldn’t act like that right now was her.

“Well y/n, do you wanna dance?” He asked while nodding to the dance floor, filled with half drunk teenagers. She nodded her head sweetly and followed him to the middle of the dance floor. It smelled like a mix cheap cologne, mixed drinks and sweat. After y/n got bumped against Shawn for the 3th time, he had enough of it. He leaned in and came closer to her ear. “You wanna get out of here?” He asked. When he pulled back to look at her face, she could easily spot the hopefulness in his eyes.

She smiled. He wouldn’t ask that if he didn’t like her.. right? She asked herself in her head so nobody could hear it. But after a few seconds he realized she still didn’t answer him, and his face was slowly turning from hopeful into worry. She quickly nodded her net, causing Shawn to let out a relieved sight. It was a quiet one, and he tried to not make it visible for her, but she still noticed. 

He walked towards the exit of the club, followed by y/n.The second she stood outside she could feel the fresh air stream into her lungs. When he saw her eyes close for a second, to enjoy the cold air, he couldn’t help but smile. He only knew of her existence for an hour, but he already was falling madly in love with her.

He silently but gently grabbed her hand, and slowly pulled her into the direction of the beach. “I wanna show you something.” Shawn mumbled. She smiled at him and followed his lead. The smell of the salt was approaching them as they kept on walking. His thumb slowly caressing her hand. His selfconfidence was slowly increasing, and he started to relax a little. 

“Where are we going?” She asked him with an innocent sweet as sugar voice. “You’ll see.” He replied with a smirk. Y/n always heard her mom say not to talk to weird strangers, and to absolutely not follow them to some fague place, to bad Shawn was to tempting fo that.

After they walked in silence for about 5 minutes, Shawn stopped, and sat down at the side of the water on a wall, that was holding the water from streaming further. He took off his shoes and dipped them into the colt salty see. He looked at the blue eyed girl with a hopeful look, and signed to take a seat next to him. 

“And how am i supposed to be sure that you’re not gonna drown me?” She said with a slight chuckle. “Its all about taking risks in life.” He replied, look focused on the moon that was at the end of the sea coming up. She didn’t know it was possible, but he made himself 10 times more attractive. 

She slowly sat down next to him, and took off her sandals, letting the cold water meet her warm feet. “So, with who are you are?” He broke the silence. “With my parents, you?” 

“Also my parents.” He said with a weak smile. But when he looked at her when he answered her question, he couldn’t look away. He wanted to, cause he know that he looked like a complete freak, but he just couldn’t. “You know you're beautiful, right?”  Shawn suddenly told y/n out of nowhere. He didn’t know why, and he was just as shocked as her, but he just had to get it out. 

“Uh, thank you?” Y/n answered with a giggle, she never really got this kind of attention from guys, even though she was beautiful, but guys were just too scared to tell her. “Did you already had your first kiss?” Shawn asked, his gaze still completely glued on her, her face, her body, her nose, her mouth, her eyes, everything. 

She looked up through her lashes. “No i haven’t.” She replied shyly, scared he was gonna think of her as an idiot, but he thought the opposite. “How? You’re beautiful.” Shawn was surprised of his own spontaneousness, he never knew he had the guts to just say stuff like this to a girl, especially a girl like her. She shyly giggled. “Can i be your first one?” Shawn asked, a smirk creeping up on his face. “What?” Y/n asked confused, not sure if she heard him right. “Can i be your first kiss?” Shawn asked again, his right hand slowly making its way to her left one. 

And she she slowly nodded her head, causig Shawn to move closer to y/n. His face was getting closer, his nose already touching hers, and their hands locked into each others. And that was the moment y/n received her first kiss.

A/n: a request i got from Belle, and also an actually happened story! Leave a like or a comment and let me know what u think, i hope u enjoyed x