Chapter 1: Leon Returns

[This is the sequel to Loneliness. If you have not read Loneliness DO NOT READ THIS STORY because you won't know what's going on. BTW this story won't be from Violetta's point of view like the last one.]

"Good morning, beautiful" Diego says and kisses Violetta lightly on the lips. She smiles and sits in the dining room as she watches her fiancé read the newspaper.

"I didn't know people still read the newspaper" Violetta jokes and Diego playfully rolls his eyes. It's been 7 years since Violetta last saw Leon. She is now 23 years old and madly in love with Diego. They had only gotten engaged a few months ago but Violetta can't wait for the day she finally gets to call her self Violetta Hernandez.

"Can you believe this?" Diego says, putting down his newspaper and starts to look around the room.

"What?" Violetta asks. He shoots her a grin.

"Look at us. We live together, we're engaged. We've grown up so fast"

"I know" Violetta smiles widly.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Diego says.

 Leon stood at the airport searching for his best friend Andres. It's been 7 years since he had last been in Buenos Aires.

"Leon!" Andres shouts as he finally spots him. He runs up to Leon and gives him a hug.

"How are you, man?" He says.

"Ah, Well I finally graduated college, dated a few girls but it was anything special and blah blah. How about you?" Leon says as he and Andres walk through the airport.

"Nothing much, I've been working at the Studio for a year now. It's so much fun, I love it!" Andres says.

"I'm glad you're happy" Leon smiles.

"Emma!" Violetta says as she picks up her 6 year old sister/cousin with excitement. Emma was Germán and Angie's adorable daughter.

"Hi, Vilu!" Emma says as she hugs Violetta. Violetta puts her down and Emma starts to dance around with excitement.

"Hi Dad and Angie" Vilu says. 

"7 months to go!" Angie says with enthusiasm.

"You can always back out you know" Germán says. Angie jabs him in the shoulder.

"I would never do that. Marrying Diego is gonna be the best thing to ever happen to me" Violetta says.

"AHEM!!" Emma says as she stops dancing.

"Second best" Violetta laughs.

"So, how was school today?" Violetta asks as she and Emma hung out in Emma's room.

"Well this boy called Alexander tried to kiss me, yuuuck" Emma says as she jumps on her bed.

"That monster" Violetta jokes. Emma stops jumping and stares at Violetta curiously.

"Who was your first kiss?" she asks.

"Oh, I, Uh, ur, I don't recall" Violetta lies. Emma stares at her suspiciously.

"LIARRRRRRRRR" She screams, "Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me"

"Ugh, it was this guy called... Leon" Violetta says slowly. She didn't think about Leon much. A few months after he left things started to change. She doesn't remember the way Leon made her feel, she had completly let go of any love she had for him.

"Interesting" Emma says as she starts to jump again.

"Why are you so dramatic?" Violetta asks. Emma giggles and continues to jump.

"Can I go to the studio with you today" Emma asks.

"Ask your mom and dad" Violetta says.

"Crap, I forgot to tell you. I need to stop at the Studio before I go home" Andres says as he and Leon were sat in his car.

"It's fine, It'll be interesting seeing the studio after all these years" Leon says.

Leon and Andres park outside the Studio and go inside. Leon starts to feel nostalgic.

"I'll be right back" Andres says and leaves. Leon walks around, he casually walks past multiple rooms but one room catches his eyes. He stops for a moment before walking inside. He looks around.

"It hasn't changed a bit" he says to himself as walks up to the piano. He starts to feel bittersweet, this was the room where he first met Violetta. He remembers it like it was yesterday. He was in this room trying to work on a song and when he looked up he saw Violetta for the very first time. He starts to play the song Violetta helped him write.

"Ahhhh, I love this place" Emma says as she skips around the studio. Violetta smiles until suddenly she hears something familiar.

"Do you hear that?" Violetta says.

"Yeah, it's a music studio of course I hear music." Emma says, stating the obvious.

"Wait here!" Violetta says, ignoring what Emma just said.

"You know, it's not that good of an idea to leave a 6 year old girl by herself" Emma says as Violetta rushes off the find where the music was coming from.

Leon continues to play the song as he starts to think of all the moments he spent with Violetta. He starts to think about the time he taught her how to ride a bike and when he would hide under her bed because Germán would kill him if he found out he was in her room. Though Violetta had forgotten, Leon certainly hadn't. He thought about her every single day since he left. He slightly smiles as he finishes the song and sighs. When he looks up his heart skips a beat,

"Hi.." Violetta says.

 [AUTHOR'S NOTE]

I decided to post the first chapter early because I couldn't wait to show it to everyone.

I hope you like it!.