Chapter 3: Sleepless Nights

Violetta stood alone in a church. She looked around feeling confused.

"Violetta" A voice says. She instantly looks around to see who else is here when suddenly she hears foot steps. She turns around and sees Leon standing there in a suit.

"Leon!" Violetta says, smiling widely. She runs towards him for a hug but he takes a step back.

"How could you do this to me, Vilu?" He says, sounding hurt.

"What are you talking about?" Violetta asks. Leon's face is expressionless as he points to something behind her. Violetta turns around to see that Diego is there, also wearing a suit. Violetta turns back around to look at Leon but when she does, he's gone.

Violetta shoots up from her bed, her heart racing.

"It was just a dream" She whispers to herself. She stares at Diego who is lying next to her, he was deeply sleeping.

Leon lay in bed on his own that night. He couldn't sleep because all he could think about was Violetta. He had to see her again.

Violetta sat in her living room alone watching Netflix at 2:50 A.M. She couldn't sleep because Leon haunted her dreams. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She got up to answer it.

"What are you doing here?!" Violetta gasps as a tired looking Leon stood at her door.

"I can't stop thinking about you" Leon admits. Violetta pushes him further away from the door and walks outside so Diego can't hear them.

"Leon, stop" She says quietly.

"I know that you're engaged to Diego" He says in a cracked tone. Violetta sighs and looks towards the ground, unable to make eye contact with him. 

"Leon, I-"

"I kind of saw it coming, if I'm being honest" he says, focusing his hazel eyes towards the ground. Violetta frowns as the memory starts to come back.

"You saw.." Violetta says quietly. Leon glances up at her and nods slowly.

"It was a mistake coming here," He says with a cracked voice, "I hope you and Diego are very happy together."

"Leon, wait-" Violetta says but it was no use. He had turned around and walked away.