twelve

♡ ♡ ♡

zach was taken aback, surprised by jack's actions. but nevertheless, he melted into it, kissing back and wrapping his arms around jack's neck pulling him closer.

jack had cupped his hands on zach's neck. when they pulled away for air, they locked eyes. "finally!!" daniel exclaimed. "you have no fucking idea how long i've been waiting for this!"

jack looked at daniel astonished. "what?!" "oh my god! i've been waiting for like three years for you to figure out how you felt! and you! zach, i've been waiting for years for you to tell him! oh, finally!"

jack turned back to zach, the shocked expression still holding on his face. "years?" he asked him, referring to daniel's comment. "yeah," zach sighed.

"you–" "i've been in love with you since the start of freshman year, jack." zach cut him off, "holy shit, i'm so fucking clueless!"

"yeah, you are!" zach giggled, re-wrapping his arms around jack's neck. "well now i know, and i love you too." jack smiled.

"kiss!!" daniel exclaimed yet again, zach just giggled again before leaning in slowly. except jack didn't want to go that slow, so he leaned in faster and crashed their lips together.

their kiss deepened as they just enjoyed each other's close proximity. zach pulled away to breathe and he couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

daniel, corbyn and jonah turned into a conversation with each other as the other two stood together happily.

"zachary dean herron, will you please, please go out with me?" jack asked cautiously, "oh my god yes!" zach breathed out quickly. to which jack just chuckled and connected their lips again.

"great, our date is tomorrow, eight o'clock." jack smiled. "sounds amazing. but just so you know, i'm not looking for just a summer fling." zach told him.

jack just simply nodded, "i know that." he said. jack kissed his cheek, smiling as he took hold of zach's hand.

out of the corner of zach's eye, he saw the guy from the coffee shop. he was glaring at them.

he began walking over, when he was in ears reach, zach spoke up. "can you leave me alone? please?" he asked him.

"excuse me?" "leave me alone. you made me uncomfortable, i didn't like that. please leave me alone."

"not happening doll face. when i saw you, you became mine. i wanted you, and i get what i want."

"yeah not this time romeo. get lost." jack sassed. daniel, corbyn, and jonah listened in. the building argument caught their attention.

"i'm not leaving." he smirked. "well tough. stop coming after my boyfriend. it's really annoying and i'd appreciate it if you cut it out." jack sassed again.

"i never asked your name hottie.." "why would i tell you?" "you know, it's always good to know each other's names in relationships... so in that case, my name's eben franckewitz." he smirked harder.

"why tell me that?" "well.. it's important to know my name when you're screaming it while i pound into your tight ass." "not happening. i would never do that."

"what would you say if i said you didn't get a choice in that?" "i would say that that is rape and i would report you to the police. which will be a lot easier now that i know you're name."

"you wouldn't do that, you'd enjoy it too much." "don't listen to him babe, he won't touch you." jack kissed zach's cheek, tightening his grip around the brunette's waist.

"you don't have to hate it for it to be rape." zach said to the blonde. his expression turned defeated, so he walked away. but not before saying, "you'll want me soon enough."

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

the whole night was spent laughing. daniel, jack, and zach said their goodbyes to corbyn and jonah before going back to their house.

daniel went to his room and was already texting corbyn. sending back and forth more exposing photos.

jack and zach were on the couch, kissing. quite roughly, yet still sweetly. their hands roamed each other's bodies. wanting nothing more than to memorize their curves in new ways.

before, they knew each other on a best friend level. now, they want to know each other's everything. down to the final bone.

their mouths moved in sync with the others. tongue slowly beginning introduced to the equation.

fighting for dominance, which jack won. quite easily. zach didn't want to be dominant. he's not a dominant person, he always though he was more submissive.

well, for him it seemed to depend on the person. with jack, he wanted to be the submissive. he wanted jack to take the controls.

jack pulled back for a small moment and pushed zach down so his back was laying on the couch, crawling over the boy. then he reattached their lips with just as much passion and want as before.

zach let out a few soft moans, wanting more. so jack's hand travelled down to his lower region, wrapping his hand around it, gripping slightly.

the brunette got spooked. "w-wait-wait.. stop." "what's wrong?" jack asked him worriedly.

"did i hurt you?" "n-no, no, not that. i– it's just—" "i'm moving too fast aren't i? you're not ready for that."

"i'm sorry.." "don't you dare be sorry. you're not ready for that and that's okay. i shouldn't move so fast." jack grins, kissing him sweetly this time.