Is that...?

Aphmau's POV

I've been struggling ever since Aaron died. Especially since I'm pregnant with his baby. I'm surprised Lilith is happy that she is having a little sibling. Well, she probably doesn't fully understand. I'm watching her as she crawls around... Aaron would be so proud of her. It's late I should get some sleep. I picked Lilith up and put her in her crib. After that I climbed into me in Aaron's bed. 

~In The Morning~

I opened my eyes and saw someone laying next to me. Slowly I reached under the bed and pulled out Aaron's sword. Just then the stranger rolled over. It was... no...

Aphmau: A-Aaron... Is that really you?

He opened his eyes and put his hand on my cheek. A tear ran down my face, he wiped it.

Aaron: Shhh, I'm here, Babe.

I hugged him and started to cry into his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

Aphmau: YOU IDIOT!!!! WHY DID YOU SACRIFICE YOUR SELF!!!!

Aaron: I did it to save Garroth... and kill Zane...

Aphmau: Aaron, I have to tell you something... please don't get mad.

Aaron: I won't get mad. I love you.

Aphmau: I-I, um, I'M PREGNANT AND YOU'RE THE FATHER!!

Aaron looked shocked and almost scared. 

Aphmau: A-Aaron...

He smiled and kissed me.

Aaron: I told myself I would never love another person... But then I met you and I couldn't help myself. You were so sweet, understanding, and even more beautiful then my wife. I became close to you and when we started raising Lilith I began to fall in love with you and then... you know we... Anyways, I will love this child and raise it with you.

He wrapped his arms around me and we both started to cry.

Just then Katelyn busted in.

Katelyn: APHMAU, TU'LA IS INVADING PHOENIX DROP!!!!!! WE NEED TO BREAK THE PORTAL RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY CAN-

Aphmau: -Wait, we need to help them. They'll die, they need us!

Katelyn: WE CAN'T HELP THEM!!!! IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

Aphmau: No... Levin, Malachi...

Aaron: Aph, listen to Katelyn. You need to break it.

Aphmau: Ok.... Let's go.

We all went to the portal and we broke it. 

Katelyn: Wait, Aaron, I thought you were...

Aphmau: You still have to tell me how you survived.

Aaron: I didn't survive. Lucinda found my body and revived me...

Aphmau: ...

Katelyn: Woah.

Aaron: Aphmau, I think you need to rest. 

Aphmau: You're right. See you later, Katelyn.

Aaron picked me up and went the rest of the way back carrying me. Then he laid me in the bed and kissed my forehead.

Aaron: I'm gonna spend some time with Lilith. Sleep well, babe.