Her.

No one could ever experience love the way I did. This love couldn't be described in a cheesy romance novel or some stupid rom-com. This love wasn't just finding someone who made me feel complete. This love was a burning fire that ruined me from the inside out. But it ruined me in the best way possible. I was a mess. A wreck. A disaster. And I loved every minute of it. That firecracker you would call a woman was a never-ending rollercoaster of emotions, sensations, and desires. She was the ocean that swallowed me whole every time I'd try to come up for air. She was a forest fire who burned me in ways that made me want to stay close to the flames even when I should be running for my life. She was what I needed. Wanted. Craved. She numbed my pain, shoved my insecurities away, and forced her way into my heart without even knowing it. And god did she do it well. She was beautiful. No. Not beautiful. More. She put those stunning sunsets to shame. The gorgeous architecture around the world had nothing on her. She was crafted from the finest features the world could offer. But it wasn't just her looks. Oh no it was so much more than that. The way that woman could make any man crumble to their knees. Her personality was none like I'd ever seen before. She could go from compassionate, sensitive, innocent and like a switch, flick, a fiery, alluring, captivating minx. Fuck was that woman something else. This, is what she has done to me. She has me wrapped around her petite finger, drowning me more and more each day with new things I've discovered about her. She has me drooling each time she parts her lips to speak to me. She's taken me to levels I didn't think were possible to reach. She has stripped me to my core and discovered my deepest secrets. God this is love. Love is her. And who knows what would happen if she disappeared.