Phantom (Offical Design)

Warning: Old Cringe. I need to redesign this, but oh well. I may never post this.

Original content, don't use without permission.

Name: Phantom

A nearly perfect copy of Infinite, same height, markings, etc.. All except for its personality and colouration. They are completely reversed from what Infinite was. Being mainly white and having black as accent colours.

Phantom's main motivation is vengeance and the concept of getting even. Since Phantom is an extension of Infinite and his traits, Phantom has a natural hate for the Resistance and Ivo Robotnik. Shadow specifically.

Phantom is very intelligent and is very self aware at all times, one may say it can see things at once.

It can be quite paranoid, though they never shows this. This is why Phantom is so aware. It stores information about everything.

Phantom believes that it should/must/is a higher being, which is why they don't give their %100 into battle. Phantom often appears emotionless, since they are obsessed with appearing high and mighty, they rarely exhibit feelings. Or perhaps since they are a manifestation of the Ruby, they don't have emotions. Maybe they only have the emotions of Infinite and are unsure how to cope with them. One thing is for certain, Phantom does not feel guilt, it acts upon logical information and data. Rarely spite. Or on occasion a want for entertainment, and attempt to feel something.

Phantom is what they call "a true villain". Their only — supposed — weakness is the Phantom Ruby itself, since that is what they are. If the Ruby is destroyed, Phantom does with it.

~Shaye