~so you're my soulmate~

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓸 𝓭𝓲 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽

category: fluff 

𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌: the reader searches for their soulmate and eventually finds him <3

𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀:

!𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀! 
Mentions of scars and happy relationships

❥❥❥❥❥

༒༒༒༒༒

༒༒༒༒༒

Y/n sighed as they looked down at the scars littering their arms. Some red and raw, others white and faded. None of them theirs.

It was common knowledge that every mark that your soulmate had on their body appears on your own body. And Vice-versa

It has always fascinated Y/n, the idea of having someone to share everything with. Someone who, despite all odds, would love and cherish them for who they were.

And with being Percy Jackson's little sibling it was hard to find people who saw them out of that light. At school everyone knew Percy from his 'troubled kid' past. At camp everyone knew Percy for his saving the world more than once and being in more than once a huge prophecy. People also know him as Annabeth Chase's boyfriend. And of course soulmate.

But Y/n's soulmate now they would see Y/n for who they truly were. A gigantic nerd with low self esteem. And while that may not sound like the most romantic lighting to be cast in, as long as it wasn't "Percy Jackson's little sibling the gigantic nerd with low self esteem", then they would consider themselves lucky.

= = =

"I'm going to die alone." Y/n wallowed flopping onto Percy's bed in the Posidon cabin. "What makes you say that?" Annabeth asked, laughing. "Other than the fact that any male that I'm not related to pretty much avoids me?" Y/n complained, "Maybe the fact that I've been looking for my supposed soulmate for almost ten years, and still nada." They weren't normally this whiny but after seeing their brother with his girlfriend being the perfect couple they are, Y/n couldn't help but share their feelings of ever-growing- loneliness.

"That sounds like a you problem," Percy rolled his seaweed looking eyes. Y/n only glared at their brother in response. "What have you tried?" Annabeth asked, eyebrows furrowed. "Um, Writing and drawing phrases only I would know, random and frantic scribbling all over my arms, etc, etc." Y/n shrugged. It was sweet on Annabeth to try to fix their problems but at this point Y/n was ready to accept their fate and give up. "

"I think you're forgetting something." Percy pulled on Y/n's sleeve revealing the marks on their arm. "After all this they must be dead." Y/n said, They looked down at their arms. Fingers tracing over the scars, They were about to cover up their arms when something caught their attention. A small smiley face with suns for eyes.

Y/n only knew one person who drew suns as the eyes of their smiley faces.

"I've gotta go." Y/n stood, ignoring Annabeth and Percy's questions. Once outside they bee-lined it for the infirmary.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" Kayla greeted them once they entered. "I need to speak to Will." Y/n answered, attempting to stay calm. Despite the fact their heart was beating out of their chest. Minutes later the blond boy in question appeared in front of Y/n.

"Heya Y/n, are you okay?" Will asked once Y/n pulled him aside behind a curtain.

"Are you my soulmate?" Y/n asked. "What? Where'd ya get an idea like that?" Will nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "From this." They pulled up the sleeve of their hoodie revealing the scarred pattern. "Um, Y/n those aren't mine..." Will showed them his tanned, freckled arms. That were almost completely scar free. "They're not mine either." They sighed, defeated. "But what about this?" Y/n showed Will the small sunny-eyed smiley face and he chuckled. "Oh, yeah I do draw my smiley faces with suns don't I?" An awkward air settled between them. "Sorry, but I'm also smiley face free." He once again held out his arms for Y/n to see. "Of course you are."

"Hey, not all is lost, can I see the drawing?" He asked, Y/n nodded, handing him their arm. "Ya know," Will said after a second. "This looks like the face I drew on Nico a bit ago." Y/n looked up with wide eyes. "He came in here about 20 minutes ago, I drew a face on his arm after I finished bandaging him up." Will explained and Y/n's eyes grew even wider.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Interesting. I think a visit to the ghost king is in order."

= = =

Y/n stopped in front of the Hades cabin. They lifted up their hand and went to knock, but hesitated. What if it isn't him either? What if it is? What if it is and he doesn't want me? Don't be silly Y/n, this is your soulmate of course he will want you. Right? He has too.

Here goes nothing.

They knocked once.

No answer.

They knocked twice.

No answer.

They knocked thrice.

"Nico Di' Freaking Angelo open the Dang door!"They shouted.

"Hey, sorry I thought you were Will." Nico opened the door. Y/n went to speak but the words got caught in their throat. He apologized and let them in. Y/n glazed down at his arm but alas he was wearing his hoodie.

"I think we're soulmates." Y/n said, hands shaking. "What?" He asked an obviously confused "Soulmates. You. Me." Y/n pointed at Nico then at themselves. "Why would you say that?" He asked once again, confused. Only now he was slightly defensive. "Because I have tried everything, so before you go and blow me off please let me atleast look.."They sighed, eyes trained to the floor. Nico looked down at his arms then at Y/n's. "Okay." He shrugged. The pair pulled up their sleeves and compared their arms. "Woah." Nico muttered, as he took in the matching scars and sunny faces on their arms. "I have a soulmate." He looked up and locked eyes with Y/n.

"Yep. I guess you sir are stuck with me." Y/n grinned, attempting to defuse the tension. He chuckled, "Yeah guess so."

The pair spent the rest of the day talking, and basking in their new revelation. 

~~~~~
I really hope you enjoyed this, I'm never sure how to end these things lol. 

Question of the day do you believe in soulmates?

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒.
𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌_𝖡𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾𝟢𝟢