Chapter 10

Joelle's POV

I really need to clear my head. Did he really just say that? Maybe he was thinking about someone else. How could he have overpowered Weeks? That man is pure muscle and straight solid. No person could hurt him. He's just messing with us, but where is Coach Weeks? Maybe he did...

"Did you hear any of what we said?" Jayda asked slightly annoyed that I had not heard what they were saying.

"Sorry about that. I spaced out, but I'm good." I answered her trying my best to sound as though I was not just thinking about this crazy Lifetime movie mess that I somehow got put into.

"Well, we were discussing that bat shit crazy piece of work who claimed he did something to Coach Weeks," Sabrina explained," and girl let me tell you. I found some things out about him and that case he caught before he came here."

"Didn't we already talk about this? I can't right now. Weeks is missing, he claims to have possibly killed him, I hope not, and he said he'll hurt you guys too just to get to me. Now I don't know about you guys, but this is some crazy beginnings of a Criminal Minds episode."

"Not to upset you, but this would be a dope ass Criminal Minds episode. Or even Law and Order: SVU. Olivia would definitely catch his creepy butt." Sammi stated trying to lighten the horrible mood.

"If only we could find Coach Weeks or even just get the bastard fired, my days at school would be phenomenal. And I don't have to worry about Master Splinter trying to weasel his way into my pants. Girl, I would be so happy." I told my friends honestly.

"I just want to know why he couldn't be sexy or he'll at least look good bald. No, he out here looking like a hairless cat with a forehead bigger than his..."

"Enough Sammi! We get it!" Sabrina, Jayda, and I yelled hoping that would stop Sammi any further manhood damaging comments.

"I'm only concerned with the type of men that you're attracting because you a bad bish and I don't want you to settle for some ugly, broke joke, but hey if he ugly he got to have money." Sammi added.

"The face may not be it, but them dollar signs be looking fine." Sabrina said.

We all laughed at our own silliness knowing that we were only doing so to hide our fears of the worst. No one knew anything about what happened to the school's favorite teacher, the shortest and most unnoticed teacher is psychotic and treading on dangerously obsessed, and to top it all off, the weird man-child goblin, also known as Mr. Matthews, somehow thinks that I'm going to willingly be with him.

If I ever get out of this I'm going to leave and never come back.

We got out of the car and went inside the little coffee shop. Jazz hop played in the background of the conversations of the customers, students and teachers from our school, as they talked about Mr. Matthews.

"Did he get arrested yet? 'Cause I won't go near that school if his crazy ass is there too."

"Hey did y'all here he just got kicked out the house? My neighbor saw his wife with a bloody bat and him running out the door and driving off."

"I don't know what he did to Weeks, but his ugly behind better run because all the girls are going to want to hurt him."

"Poor Joey, she deserves better guys wanting her instead of tiny tool Terry."

When you live in a small town, word gets around faster than Usain.

We sat at our usual table when our favorite waitress in the world came to us...along with our parents.

"You four better tell us everything and don't leave a single detail out."