Chapter 11 (preview)

*DJ Khalid voice* "Another one"

(Author's note) I have changed Dejah's name. She is now Sabrina.

Terry's POV

I have never felt so alive! These emotions are just taking over me and I am loving it! Wanting my girl and making sure no one can have her are the only things in life that I now realize that I truly want. Oh Yes! I could be everything for her, a protector, a lover, and a friend. She wouldn't need anything else. She wouldn't need ANYONE ELSE. My babygirl depending on me, talking to me about her day, and screaming my name at night are all that I am going to work for. Also having her barefoot and pregnant because we would have the BEST kids together.

My thoughts are the only thing keeping me sane as I lied down in the backseat of my car.

I knew this would happen sooner or later. The weak bitch would have never been good enough for me anyway.

With whatever little money I had, I bought some essentials to have since I would be staying in my truck for awhile. That little stunt I pulled at the school most likely has spread around town and I am pretty sure the police are going to come looking for me, so I have got to lay low.

I could always just stay in my...CRAP MY SHED! I completely forgot about it. I definitely have to get back to the house. I just hope that woman didn't burn my lovely shrine of my angel.

I decided that I will go late at night after I know my wife and daughter are asleep. I need all of my essentials, including the special crib that I made for our children, the design of the matching tattoos that we are going to have, my pictures, and my videos amongst other things.

She better hope all my stuff is there.