6) "Who's that?"

You: "And~ done!" You said after making up your bed.

Your room looked really good. You finally had your, nightstand, dresser and bed set up. Making yourself at home took no time, but dragging everything into place was time consuming. At least it looked good. You wiped away sweat on your forehead.

You heard talking downstairs and smelled food. Ban must be back by now. You took one last look at your room and made your way downstairs. There was a lot of food and two little kids. They were sitting at a table infront of Ban. The closer you got, the better you could make out what was being said.

Ban: "In return, tell me all you know about this 'Necropolis' place." He sat down.

Meliodas: "Uh, finding King was our mission. Its no point of going to Necropolis anymore, Ban." He said.

Boy: "You guys all want to get into the Necropolis too?" He stood up.

Meliodas and Ban: "Huh?"

Boy: "That boy from earlier asked us questions about it a lot. He said he had to get there no matter what. He's been looking a long time."

You: "Pause, pause, pause." You said walking out of the doorway. Everyone turned to you.

You: "What boy and what do you mean by are we trying to get to the Necropolis? Aren't we already here?"

Meliodas: "That boy is King and where'd you just come from?"

You: "I was setting up my room and again, aren't we already in Necropolis?" You answered and repeated yourself.

Boy: "No, its nearby." He aswered.

The boy went on to explain: The entrance to the Necropolis wasn't in that old run down town. It wasn't far either. You can't enter the Necropolis just because you want to. The Necropolis is the place of spirits of those who died. The living can't get in.

Ellen: "Precious memories shared with the dead will guide you to the capital. That's all I know."

Ban: "That tip just paid for your meal and then some. Thanks, Elaine." He patted her head.

Ellen: "Um, my name is Ellen." She corrected him.

Ban: "Oh, sorry, Ellen. Go ahead and finish your food." He smiled.

You: "Wow. So much happened in only a few hours." You said to yourself..out loud.

Meliodas: "That's what happens when your with the sins." He lightly punched your shoulder.

You all sat down and ate some food. It was cute how Ban was nice enough to cook the kids a big meal. He really can be caring.

After eating, You all wandered around town. Ahead was a big, beautiful flower bed.

You: "Ban look!" You pointed, running  toward the flower bed, holding his hand.

Ban: "It looks just like our old spot, doesn't it?" He walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and head on your shoulder.

Hawk: "What's up with them?" He asked Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: "Maybe they're together. She peeked at you and Ban.

Diane: "Ban, that jacket is so not your sty-"

Suddenly, a gust of wind circled around the group. The wind grew stronger and stronger, pulling the flowers out of the ground. Ban held onto your waist tighter as you wrapped an arm around his neck. Meliodas held onto Elizabeth and Hawk hid behind Diane. King flew into the little...wind storm (I dunno what to call it guys). The girl and boy from before yelled at you guys to be careful. Before you knew it, the wind slowed down and the flower petals fell. You were in a whole new place.