5) "What are we?"

You slept pretty well. It wasn't so bad having Ban as a roomate. He was pretty touchy touchy, using your chest as a pillow, when you'd lay on your side, he'd try and cuddle with you. That was only the first night.

Hawk: "Get up! It's time for breakfast!" He yelled up the stairs.

You sat up and wiped your eyes. Ban wasnt next to you. You heard a grunt and looked on his side of the bed. Ban was on the floor.

You: "Did you sleep on the floor last night?" You said as you stretched and before you yawned.

Ban: "For the first half of the night, no. I got kinda cold cause you were hogging the covers...I tried to get closer, but you kicked me off the bed."

You: "Oh, I'm sorry~" You got out of bed and helped him off the floor.

Ban: "It's all good, you'll get your own room soon." He rubbed the back of his neck.

You walked to the bathroom and went through your morning routine. You put on your clothes and armor and head down stairs. Everyone was already seated. You sat at the bar, a few seats away from Ban. Meliodas later sat next to you.

Meliodas: "Morning, (Y/n)." He said with his usual giddy face.

You: "Morning."

Meliodas: "You should eat, we're making our first stop today. I made breakfast." He looked over at you.

Ban: "You can't cook. I'll make you something to eat." He put down his ale and went to the fridge.

Not too long after, He made you Bacon, eggs and grits. It was actually really good.

You: "Its really good." You said after biting a piece of bacon.

Ban: "I made it just~ for you." He winked.

Meliodas: ..."(Y/n), we didn't get the chance to catch up!" He said out of nowhere.

You: "Hm?...I guess we really didn't." You started eating the grits.

Meliodas: "What have to been doing the past couple years?"

You: "Let's see...I taught magic, moved to Dalmary town and trained some future Holy knights, and~ drowned in my sorrow." You said all smiley.

His smiling face then turned to a look of worry. You were never one to really talk about your feelings or anything. As long as Meliodas knew you, you were always giddy and laughing all the time.

Meliodas: "If you ever want to talk about it...you know I'm here for ya." He put his arm around your neck.

Ban gave him a dirty look and proceeded to drink his ale. Meliodas is a really good friend. He's always been caring and comforting. You really needed that.

You: "Your just as comforting as I remember. Thanks for that Meli." You faced Meliodas and gave him a tight hug.

You: "Thanks, Meli." You smiled and went upstairs.

Ban:  "pfft...Meli" He snickered.

Meliodas: "Aw, ya jelly Ban?" He fake pouted.

Ban: "Not in the slightest." He downed a bottle of beer.

Meanwhile...

You searched through your spell book to find a spell on building. Meliodas told you that "they'll" get you a room built in no time, but you wanted Ban to sleep peacefully without you kicking him out of the bed.