9) Together

After Meliodas left the room so abrubtly it had you wondering. Did he get a clue of what happened last night?...Why does it matter anyway?

You: "I'll be right back." You got up and followed after Meliodas.

He was standing by a tree, staring at the ground. This was so unlike him. He's usually all giddy and smiley but....what's going on?

You slowly walked up behind Meliodas and tapped him on the shoulder. You noticed that his fists were balled up and he was shaking.

You: "Hey...Meli? Are you o-"

Meliodas: "Did you sleep with him?" He said calmy, still staring at the ground.

You: "Thats~ a little too personal, Meli." You sighed.

Meliodas: "I knew it." His voice cracked a little.

You: "I don't get why you care anyway." You scoffed.

Meliodas: "I care because I-" He rubbed the back of his neck.

Meliodas: "I know you deserve better is all I'm gonna say." He began walking toward the Tavern.

You: "Better, huh? Thats funny." You smirked.

Meliodas: "You know what.." He stopped himself in his tracks.

Meliodas: "You'll see for yourself." He walked back into the Tavern.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

You followed him back in not long after and sat at the bar infront of Ban. Meliodas was across the room with Elizabeth.

Ban: "What was his deal?" He raised an eyebrow.

You: "Nothing.." You held your head up with your arm.

Ban: "Yeah, right. I know it wasn't nothing, but I'll leave it alone for now."

You just laid your head on your arm thinking about what Meliodas said to you. Is he mad with you? He never gets mad! Why now?!

Ban: "Anywho, I have a surprise for you later..A little throw-back to say the least."

You: "A surprise? Is it like what we did last ni-"

Ban: "No, its a..a date." He said the last part quietly and blushed.

You sat up and smiled. Ban's a sweet guy. Meli doesn't know what he's talking about. Ban's the best there is!

You: "Oh..ok. That's actually really sweet of you." You blushed.

Ban: "What? I'm always sweet...and since I'm your man now..." He leaned in, gently kissing your lips.

Ban: "In some aspects, I'll be sour too." He seductively whispered in your ear.

You: "Uh~ The~ t-tavern's gonna open up soon so I should go." You blushed more.

You got up and headed for the stairs. Meliodas was at the top waiting for you.

Meliodas: "Here, put this on." He handed you the outfit that Elizabeth was wearing.

You: "That's fine. I have clothes." You handed them back.

Meliodas: "You work here as a waitress so there's your uniform." He handed them back.

You: "The shirt's fine, but the skirt is a bit too revealing." You explained.

Meliodas: "So, what? You showed your whole body to Ban. This is nothing, so just put it on." He snapped.