Chapter 25

Angie is now in a hospital bed it took a while of convincing for her to stay but I want her to be safe and heathy, I have to admit that I'm very worried and hate seeing angie or the thought of angie in hospital is terrifying but I stay brave in front of Angie for her sake.

I'm sitting by the side of her bed and she's holdings hand tightly, german, please stay with me, she says in her little croaked up voice.

I hate seeing suffering and not able to help, I'm not leaving your side my angel I say with my hand on her cheek and she smiles slightly but she's more aware than ever and she's staring at all the doctors as they pass just incase ones coming in for her.

A few minutes late a doctor come in, Miss.Carrara it seems you have a serious chest infection, we are doing everything we can but you have to stay until you start fighting this chest infection and it completely gone.

When the doctor said serious chest infection my heart almost stopped, I can see Angie's panicking so I put on a brave face and thank the doctor and he leaves.

I stand up and lean over and kiss angies nose, listen to me, we se going to this together okay you be out of here in no time, I say smiling to reinsure her.

Okay she says and the. I realise just how nervous she is as her voice is shaking when she speaks, I take her hand tightly and sit on the edge of her bed and put my other hand in her leg and rubbing it for reinsurance.

Shortly after the nurse comes around with this little machine, miss Carrara the doctor told me that your oxygen is a little lower than what's it's meant to be, so all I'm going to do it out you On the little oxygen machine this will get your oxygen back up but you can take it off okay.

Angie nods and the nurse puts the machine by the side of angies bed and then put these tubes around her face and up her nose, angie looks at the nurses every movement and so did I at first but I couldn't I was to concerned at angie so I could take my eyes of her, seeing her with tubes around her brakes my heart.

On Wednesday your going to have a Line put in okay miss Carrara it's only a little needle and then a little tube goes in your hand and stays there u till your ready to come out.

Angie nods but I know she's still very scared, any problems press the little red button okay and I'll come right away the nurse says to Angie, okay she replies and then the nurse leaves and angie looks down to her nose and starts to fiddle with the oxygen thing.

I gently take her hands and put them down from her face and sort out her oxygen mask and put it back correctly like how it was. She looks at me whilst I'm doing it she looks so weak and for once she actually looks like she needs someone to look after her she always looks and always was independent.

I stroke her face and she gently closed her eyes a few minutes later she was a sleep and I sit down in the chair by the side of her bed and watch her as she slept and constantly looked at the oxygen tubes connected to her.