Chapter 1

Bella's pov

Edward took me into the woods and when he stopped he looked at me with a sad expression and said Bella me and my family are leaving town and I said what ok I'll have to think of something to tell my dad and Edward said no Bella when I saw me and my family I mean me and my family you can't come you don't belong in this world Bella.

I said what why I thought you loved me and what about Renesmee and EJ and he said Bella the kids are coming with me and my family we will give them a good life and I do love you just not the way you want me to and I don't want you to come and I said you don't want me and then I started crying and Edward said I'm leaving for good and when I leave don't do anything stupid and I'll do something in return you'll never see me again and with that he turned and walked away from me and then I cried even more and I felt my heart break.

I then fell to the ground and I just crawled up into a ball and lied on the ground and I think finally I fell to sleep because I don't remember much after that only that I saw a glimpse of a big black wolf and then I think I saw him change into a human but I was imagining it I was pretty out of it and then a few seconds later I was being picked up and carried for about 10 minutes.

I heard the person carrying me say she's here I've got her and then all of a sudden I was being put into someone else's arms and then I was being carried for another 5 minutes and then I was put into a bed and then that was it I blacked out from the pain I was feeling and my heart was feeling.

Did you like it. Review and comment