First step

As the two held each other, Rydel was uncomfortable. "So.. the weather is pretty crazy huh?"

Saelion growled, just his presence was annoying. "Do you plan on staying or shouldn't you be heading home."

"I don't want to leave.." Rydel mumbled honestly. Back 'home' everyone wanted him dead, even his own mother. There was nothing there for Rydel expect the king but that didn't mean anything. No one liked the king and even though he was his pupil, he'd rather stay here where the only real threat to him was Saelion but Riniya seemed to have things under control.

"You want to stay here?" Riniya didn't really mind but it seemed weird.

"He can't stay here! He's a fire elf, what makes you think he won't tell the other fire elves about us?" Saelion loved Riniya but was she seriously okay with this?!

"I'm pretty mean, I don't tell people secrets because I don't like sharing."

"Sharing.. what is that supposed to mean?" Saelion felt threatened and grabbed the sword again.

Rydel jokingly put his hands up. "I meant I don't like sharing my secrets! What do you think I meant?" The sword got closer to him so he quickly ran behind Riniya.

"Saelion.. Calm down," Riniya looked at the fire boy and grabbed him, she gently squeezed his cheek and smiled. "How can you not trust this face?"

Rydel hated being touched so he awkwardly smiled and looked at Saelion.

"..He's pretty ugly." 

"Hey!"

"Saelion!"

"I'm just being honest but yeah, okay, I'll trust him for now." Saelion put the sword down.

"You're ugl-" Before Rydel could insult him, Saelion took off his hood and revealed his god like body. Perfect muscles, a thin waist, strong jawline.. 'Sweet Gastro he's hot-' The fire elf's flame brightened along with his face.

"I'm what?" Saelion knew he had no physical flaws, maybe he was a tad short but kings grew up to 6 feet. He was cocky about his good looks and knew Rydel could say nothing about them.

"Nothing.."

Riniya thought for a second before a smile came to her, with these two here, she'd have some extra hands to help rebuild the village. "If you both want to stay here, you guys need to help me rebuild!" The two males looked at her and neither could refuse. She was a small adorable female but she had the confidence of the bravest warrior.

"I can also help you get more people."

The two forest elves turned to the fire elf.

"During the war, many of the forest elves fled to different villages. Back in the fire village, there are a few in a dungeon still alive and if we have some, I'm sure the other villages have some as well especially since the forest village was allies with everyone. Except the fire village.." He mumbled that last part.

Riniya smiled brightly. "To the fire village we go then!"

Rydel laughed and shook his head. "How about no? The fire village is far too dangerous right now, may I suggest the water village?"

"Right.. the water village sounds nice! They loved us forest elves so I'll be easy to enter and get them."

"It'll be easy for you two but I might get you guys in trouble." Rydel looked at the floor, the fire elves were hated by all because of their crazed obsession with power but it was only a stereotype. The king was the one with the obsession, everyone else was just trying to survive and since fire elves were shunned.. they couldn't go anywhere else.