Chapter 18- I don't want Saturday to come

***I'm dedicating this to Troylertv because this writing deserves more recogniton than it has! Go check out there writing!***

Troye’s POV-

The last bell rings and the day is officially over. I grab my bag and go to my car. I hug my arms to my chest to block the wind as I walk. I sit in my car and wait. Tyler doesn’t usually show up until about five minutes from now. He’ll never know... I grab the baggie from my glove box where I shoved a few. I place one of the pills in my palm. I am looking for a drink to down it with when I hear someone jumping into the passenger seat.

“BOO!” Tyler screams. I quickly shove the bag into my pocket and close my hand around the pill I’m holding. I glance around, nervously, hoping Tyler didn’t see anything.

“Tilly!” I say, hoping to fake surprise.

“What is in your hand?” Tyler asks, reaching for my hand. I hold my hand firmly shut in my lap, refusing to open it up.

“Nothing.” I say and try to pull my wrist from his grip.

“Then why can’t I see?”Tyler says sternly and prys my hand open when I shrug, “What is this?”

“Tricyclic,” I whisper and feel my breath catching in my throat, “it’s nothing, just for---blood pressure.”

“Blood pressure my ass, Troye. I know what Tricyclic is for. Why didn’t you just tell me it’s your medication,” Tyler says and I meet his eyes to see the pain in them.

“How do you know?” I ask, confused on why he knows what Tricyclic is.

“I have had more friends than you think with depression,” Tyler says and closes his hand around mine, and the pill is secure in my palm again,” That is prescription, right?”

“Yes,” I say, clearly lying. I wish I was better at telling lies. I get way too nervous and fidgety.

“Why would you lie to me?” Tyler asks, hurt. He takes the pill from where it was resting in my hand and puts his hand out for the bag I suppose. I hand them over, relunctantly,” you can go to the doctor and get a prescription if you want these,”

“But, I don’t want to go to a doctor,” I say, pulling away from the school.

“And I am not forcing you to,” Tyler says and rolls the window down. I see him throw the bag that is now full of powder out into a field we drive past. I look to him, furious.

“TYLER!” I shout, angrily,” Those cost like 200 hundred dollars!”

“I don’t care, you can’t take prescription pills if you don’t have a prescription, it’s dangerous!” Tyler shouts back.