!REQUEST PAGE!

Sup y'all!

This is the Request and Information Page!

So please read if you want to request or you're wondering what I will be writing about in the future!

REQUESTS CURRENTLY OPEN

To REQUEST a Oneshot you must:

- Give me PLOT for the story.

It takes me a long time to think of an idea that I like to write about so if you could give me a plot and detail about the one-shot you want it will be greatly appreciated and it will hopefully be written.

- You must UNDERSTAND that I have a life outside of writing Oneshots

I am currently at school and have a lot of work to focus on. I also have outside school commitments. Give me time and hopefully, I will write your one-shot. If I don't write your one-shot for a long time, give me a little nudge just encase I forgot about the one-shot cause I am a forgetful baby (this doesn't give y'all the right to bug me 'bout it 24/7 though, because that is a form of harassment and if you harass me about a one-shot I will most likely not do the said one-shot).

You also need to follow what I am WILLING to write

Yaoi and Yuri

y'all seen this fandom? time to hop onto this bandwagon-

Angst

cause being sad is always fun.

Deres

yandere, kuudere, tsundere, etc.

Fluff

tooth-rotting sweetness is what i live for.

Platonic

not all love is love-love boi

Family Relationship

this excludes incest and anything like that

so it pretty much is like bother and sister bonding time or somethin' along those lines.

Lime

never written it before, but i am willing to give it a go

What I am NOT WILLING to write.

Fetishes

e w

Lemons

e w x2

Incest

e w x10

Pedophilia

e w x100000000000

anything that reminds me of how horrible humanity is

I won't reply to comments on this page, I will see them all though. If you want to know if your one-shot has been accepted by me it will appear on the 'REQUESTS I'M DOING' below this. Keep in mind I can't do ALL one-shots. 

ALSO, I will be trying to do all the art for this. If there is art that doesn't belong to me as the page picture thing, it will change. It takes time to draw stuff and I am a perfectionist.

REQUESTS I'M DOING:

Tripping Hazard (Fem!America)

Hot Chocolate (Canada X Reader)