Pickup Lines and Comebacks (Spain X Reader)

Time to flex my pickup line knowledge that I have gained through the internet.
Headcanon for Spain is that he's a romantic cheesy flirt and says the worst pickup lines. It's almost illegal for Spain to not tell a really cheesy pickup line. Until he actually uses a really good one that gets a girls hurt fluttering (but that takes a very long time for that to happen). Hope y'all enjoy this cheesy chapter!

Warnings: Really bad flirting, fluff, (Y/N) has a lot of comebacks at the ready

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"

"Actually, it's you." You reply, cleaning a glass. Spain's eyes seemed to glow in excitement at that, a giant grin on his face. You sent him a smirk and continued the rest of the comeback. "Because you just crashed and burned." His face fell and groaned. You chuckled and rolled your eyes. "Really, Spain. It's not going to happen." He rested his head on the table and grumbled.

"But mi amor..."

"Never." You place the glass down on the bar, leaning towards him. You tap the bar top with every word you speak. You place a glass of alcohol before him. "Going. To. Happen." He groaned again and grabbed the offered drink and downed it. You shook your head, exasperated and chuckle. You felt sort of sorry for the Spaniard, he was trying his best to win you over.

"Hey, doll!" Came a voice, a casual beckoned you over raising his glass. "Refill, please!"

"Coming!"

Spain had been coming to this very bar for around a month now, trying to woo you into going out with him. The country had come in with a group of his friends around a month ago for a celebration. It was a slow night when they came in. You were pretty much just focusing your attention on the group. Your co-worker focused on the actual bar while you did your job by making sure the countries were happy. Spain had seen you coming a mile away. He was boasting about something and when you approached to get the order for their drinks he nudged his friend on the arm.

"Watch this." He smirked and his friend rolled their eyes.

"Hello, what can I get you?"

"Beer all around and for me, a shot of you." He winked a smirk on his lips.

"Beers for all and nothing for Mr Desperate?" You hummed writing down what you needed to bring to the group. The group burst into a fit of laughter and the yellow and red countries smirk fell as he looked at you in surprise. "Gotcha. Call me over when you're ready to order food," You say to the others and they nod giving you big grins. You looked over at the country who attempted to flirt with you. "And order something on the menu." His mouth hung open and his friend nudged him.

"'Watch this'." He friend mocked and the others laughed again.

That started something that would last for the rest of the month. The country, Spain, took it as a challenge to try and woo you. Being an experienced bartender you knew all the pickup lines. The country didn't stand a chance against your witty comebacks as he soon realised a few days later.

But he didn't stop trying.

You liked that in a man.

-[Attempt 3]-

"Feel my shirt."

You felt your eyes roll to the back of your head and back. This pickup line was so overused. But you decided to humour the country and reached over the bar top. Grabbing his very fine, and expensive shirt. Your co-worker rose a brow at that. You usually didn't bother with the flirts in the bar. You looked up at Spain with mock confusion and you retreat your hand back behind the counter.