Chapter 18: Girls Night- Surprising Right ?

Girls night out with my black and white dress on. Walking into this restaurant/ bar... I see Beyoncé and Milly already talking.

"Hey you guys." I said, walking towards them as I rubbed my stomach.

"Hey ! Omg ! You're pregnant ?!? How come I didn't know.?" Beyonce asked.

"Well that's only because I didn't want people all up in August and I business." I said, sitting down.

"You told her about the ring Morge?" Milly asked.

"Oh ! August and I are getting married.." I said, hype.

"Omg! When? " Beyoncé asked.

"In 2 months." I replied.

"2 months?!?" They both asked.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked, curious of why it's so bad.

"Umm... Maybe you wanna look and see what's wrong with that..." Milly said, pointing at someone.

"Wha.-" I turned around and then was silent. It was August and a woman having dinner together ! Now I know damn well that's not his mother because he would've made sure that she looked better than that. "Excuse me you guys." I said, leaving the table as I walked up to their table. "Hi honey... Who's this?"

"Morgan...? Hey... What are you doing here honey ?" He asked, sounding nervous.

"I was about to ask you the same thing fiancé .." Giving him the eye while holding my stomach, making sure that she knows that I'm his fiancé.

"Umm... Kayla this is my fiancé Morgan... Morgan.. This is Kayla..." He said, introducing us to each other.

"Hello." Kayla said, trying to shake my hand.

"Hi... Babe.. May I speak to you for a moment ? Please ?!" I said, about to snap. August and I walked to the corner where no one will hear us. "What in the hell are you doing here?!? Aren't you suppose to be on "tour"?"

"Baby... Calm down... I just stopped by here to get something to eat." August said, trying to calm me down.

"How am I suppose to calm down when you're out in public with a hoe!" I said.

"Yoo! Chill the f**k out !" He yelled, as the restaurant got quiet. "She isn't a hoe and all I'm doing is handling my business. You always b*tching about something !! Shut the f**k up sometimes !" August said, pissed and then realized what he had said.

"Well since I'm b*tching all the f**king time then I'm guessing I'm gonna be b*tching when kick you out the house huh?" I said, getting ready to cry but chuckles a laugh as I walk away.

"I'm sorr-" August tried to say but I had already left.

"Oh hell naw !" Milly yelled , jumping out of her seat to whoop August a**.

"Oh sh*t!" Beyonce said, trying to hold her back..

"It's all good August! Just wait until I f**k you up when I get the chance!" Milly yelled, giving him the finger as they tried to catch up with Morgan but she already left.