Chapter 28: The Real

It's been 8 months... Checked on Crissey to see if everything was going well and good news was that it is... My baby is supposedly due next month which is May on the 25th. Tamar, Adrienne, Tamera and the other girls invited me on their show "The Real"! Most likely I'm excited to be going there and it feels like it'll be a good day. Haven't talked to August ever since 8 months and I can't lie... I do miss him but that doesn't mean I was gonna beg him to come back because he did wrong for believing a lie soooo ... Yeah... Still feels like a good day and hopefully it stays that way.

"Ok... So we have a special guest that is here... So can yall please give it up for the Amazing and Beautiful... Morgan Sullivan!" Adrienne said, smiling while clapping. I walked out with my actual wedding dress that I wanted to wear in front of everyone. Not a long dress but a white short dress... Just not too short.

"Hey.. Muah! ! Muah!" I said, giving them all a kiss on the cheek.

"Oooooo! Girl! You look eeeee- mazing ! " Tamar said, doing her little flipping hair.

"OMG! That dress! Where and When did you get it???" Tamera asked.

"Oh... I had just got it 2 days ago... I did want it for my wedding but I'm guessing that it's cancelled." I said, doing the little sad face, but jokely.

"Cancelled?!?" Tamar asked surprised.

"No girl... It will not be cancelled!" Jeannie said.

"And how come?" I asked, giving them the look with the hands on my hip.

"Matter a fact... We actually have a special guest who was dying to see you." Loni said.

"Is it one of them crazy fans of mines.. If so... I love you guys but a girl is tired of giving out autograph." I said, laughing.

"Well is that right? Well maybe this person will be able to help you with autographs.. Please give it up for the lovely and sexy but of course sweet talking Mr. August Alsina!" Tamar said. You wouldn't believe how happy I was to see August... Most likely I was blushing and happy but at the same time.. I was mad.

"Guys... Who planned this?" I asked them, covering my mouth because I was still blushing.

"I did." August said, walking towards her giving her flowers, kisses, hugs and plenty of bags.

"Well damn August ! You need to talk to Vince and holla at him.... You got money !" Tamar said, surprised as she laughed.

"Ayeeee... Vince was the one who said he had other things planned for yall..." August said, sitting next to Morgan.

"Ooooo! You know what! You my new BESTFRIEND!" Tamar said.
August laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked August.

"Well you know... Everything's usually public and I found out that you were going to be on here so... Here I am..." August said, looking at her as he put his hands on my thigh.

"Speaking of public ! I hear that you and August are almost due with the baby!" Adrienne said. The crowd screamed and clapped.

"Yes... That is true.. May 25th SHE will be born !" I said, celebrating it.

"Yay! It's a girl!" The girls all said.

"How does it feel to have another female on its way into the household? How do you feel August ?" Tamera asked.

"I mean... I'm very happy to have a girl... It actually gives me the opportunity to take care of both of my girls... I can also protect and teach my daughter about how all guys aren't really right for her." August said, rubbing my thighs.

"Oh ok.. So like keeping your daughter away from making them dumb mistakes? Or stay away from guys?" Loni asked.

"Yeah." August replied.

"Aweee! That's so cute.." Jeannie said.

"All I know is that we all just better get an invite to the hospital." Tamar said.

"Ok." August laughed.

"Oh! She's serious! And I am too!" Tamera said, laughing with him.

"Have yall thought about a name for the baby yet?" Adrienne asked.

"No.. But I did want it to be an unique name."

"How about Jaa'La or Jaa'Naiya?" Jeannie said.

"OMG! You're such a life saver!" I said, so happy that we have names.

"They're pretty names but I honestly think that Tamera is a better name." Tamera said, feeling herself.

"Oh no honey ! Tamar is best for the child... She'll be flawless just like me!" Tamar said, flipping her hair while smiling.

"Ok.. Ok ladies.. But it's time for August to handle his business." Adrienne said.

"What business?" Loni asked, joking around. August began to stare into my eyes.

"Morgan... 8 months ago... We had a huge argument which shouldn't have happened... Comes to find out... I actually believe the n*gga who tried to break us up and even Danielle. But that's not the point ! I want to promise you something. I promise to love you.. Hold you... Kiss you.. Protect you... Sex you up every chance that I get-" August said, biting his lips. "And I promise to never let anyone get in between our relationship."

"I don't believe you... Every chance we get...each time something seems good... It begins to get bad." I told him.

"Well what is a relationship without problems?" August asked, proving a point..

"A perfect Cinderella Story." I replied, coming right back at him.

"Well baby... This is real life and we don't live a fairy tale.. Neither will we... We'll be living a lifetime and with our daughter... I can the best and sexiest man you've ever loved." August said, joking around while kissing me.

"Well ok August!" Loni said, stopping the conversation.

"Wait ! I'm not done." August said, opening a box with an 18k diamond ring. "This is the ring I was suppose to give you before the crash... But now ... I want to use it today and here right now." He said, standing up.

The crowd once screamed again.

"But the family not even here... And we need a pastor." I said, as August hold onto my hand. Out of no where ... Everyone came from back stage with suits and dresses on... Most importantly...Mrs. Jane came.

"Wait! So we get to see the wedding and the baby ! Oh shoot! " Tamar said.

"August Alsina... Will you take my daughter- in- law, Morgan Sullivan, to an adventure long to come.. In other words... Will you take her to be your wife." My mother, Evelyn said.

"I do.." August said, laughing.

"That's not how it goes mom." I said, trying to correct her.

"Just let me be ! " Mrs. Jane said.

"Ok ok.." I said, laughing.

"And Morgan Sullivan... Will you take my wonderful son to be your husband?" Mrs. Jane asked.

"Yess... I do." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Now ! Even though this was quick ! You may kiss the bride !" Mrs. Jane said, dropping the book and kissing the both of us while giving us a hug.

"Mom." August said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Mrs. Jane said, backing up. August then kissed me softly but with tongue as if he haven't seen me in decades.

"I love you." August said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Aweee! So cute!"! Tamera said, fake crying.

"Well I guess that's all folks... See you next time on The Real." Loni said as they played their theme song.